This listing is for The Beer-Taster's Log: A World Guide to More Than 6000 Beers.
Paperback: 600 pages
Publisher: Storey Publishing, LLC; First Printing edition (January 10, 1996)
This complete reference rates more than 6,000 beers for aroma, balance, appearance, and more. Discover the Finest and Most Exotic Beers on the Planet!
From Ethiopia's Almaza Pilsener to America's Portsmouth Amber, The Beer-Taster's Log includes:
* Ratings of more than 6000 beers by taste panel of top beer judges
* Sensory descriptions with additional technical information about gravity, alcohol content, etc.
* Plenty of room for keeping your own beer appreciation notes
* Brewery names and locations from all over the world
* An introduction to beer styles by beer style expert Fred Eckhardt
With this compendium of more than 6000 domestic and foreign beers, you are off to an incredible tasting odyssey. Cheers!
Thanks for checking out all of our various treasures! We have many similar items by similar artists, so make sure you search our store and combine purchases for additional discounts and savings on shipping! We also have a ton of stuff not listed yet, so if you're looking for a specific title or additional artist items, please inquire as we may have it sitting here someplace or can easily find it for you! Thanks again for the visit and good luck in your "Treasure" search!