1. Sonny and Cher open the show with "Got To
Get You Into My Life" and banter with Sonny comparing himself to a
finely tuned Italian race car.
2. Sandy joins Sonny and Cher on stage, asking for Cher's
permission to name her kitten after her.
3. Cher and Sandy are approached by a Hollywood prince (Burt)
in the park.
4. Cher sings "The Man That Got Away"
5. Sandy sings and dances through an elaborate commercial
spot for McTavish Aspirin.
6. "I Got You Babe" -- A struggling young couple (Sonny and
Cher) offers to keep Sandy's pet sheep dog while she's out of town
modeling in a ski show.
7. "The Cultural Spot" -- In The Gypsy Doodle, an opera set
to music from the Roaring Twenties, two sisters (Sandy and Cher)
compete for the gypsy king's hand in marriage, despite the frantic
warnings from an old gypsy crone (regular Ted Zeigler) that an evil
curse will come upon everyone in the camp if the king should choose
the wrong girl for his bride.
9. Sonny and Cher, with daughter Chastity, close the
1. Sonny and Cher open the show with "There's
a Kind Of Hush" and an opening dialogue.
2. "Raggedy Sonny and Raggedy Cher" -- The Gingerbread Man
(Jimmy) drops by to chat with the two rag dolls.
3. Cher sings "Why Was I Born?"
4. Sonny portrays a bullfighter in this blackout of a
5. Gilbert sings "Clair"
6. Jimmy and Cher are featured in a song-and-dance segment,
poking fun at their noses.
7. Sonny and Cher sing "The Candy Man" to a cartoon animated
by John Wilson.
8. Sonny and Cher perform "Up On Cripple Creek"
9. "The Vamps" -- Priscilla Mullens (Cher) has to choose
between John Alden (Jimmy) and Miles Standish (Sonny); Anna (Cher)
has to report to the King of Siam (Sonny) to receive her new
teaching assignment; and Martha Washington (Cher) attempts to get
husband George (Jimmy) to spend more time with her and less with
Benjamin Franklin (Sonny).
10. Sonny and Cher, with daughter Chastity, close the show
with "I Got You Babe"
Episode was copied from TV, (full episode) looking to trade with
other DVD's. Mahalo for looking.