1. Sonny and Cher open the show with "Oh,
Babe, What Would You Say?" and an opening monologue.
2. Cher sings "Am I Blue?"
3. "Sonny's Pizza Parlor" -- Ernie plays a flimflam artist
trying to persuade Sonny to franchise his pizza parlor.
4. Ernie sings "Printers' Alley Stars"
5. Sonny and Cher perform "Mama Was A Rock-N-Roll Singer
& Papa Used to Write All her Songs "
6. Ernie cuts up as a sword-waving samurai in a Japanese
opera set to Irish music
Episode was copied from TV, (full episode)
looking to trade with other DVD's. Mahalo for looking.
"Awesome seller! Would definitely recommend this seller! Thanks! A+++++"
Is this review helpful?
Thanks for your feedback!
"Very nice collection of intro's from the 1975 Cher show ... the intro's were the usually the highlights of the entrie show so a collection of them is amazing to own on one DVD. Than you for contacting me throughout the mailing process to continue tracking the package. I am very satisified with this purchase."