This listing is for Rimsky-Korsakoff, RIAS Symphonic Orchestra - Scheherazade Vinyl LP Record Album MSLP-5012.
Label: Masterseal – MSLP 5012 (MS-66-1609)
Format: Vinyl, LP, Mono
Condition: Jacket: Very Good Vinyl: Very Good
A1 The Sea And Sinbad's Ship
A2 The Story Of The Kalander Prince
B1 The Young Prince And The Young Princess
B2 Festival At Bagdad; The Sea; The Ship Goes To Pieces On A Rock Surmounted By A Bronze Warrior; Conclusion
I base the condition of each of my Records off of Ebay's Grading System.
• MINT (M) Looks new and unplayed. Very high vinyl luster and no noticeable label defects. Sounds new. With 45rpm records, this does not always mean there is no surface noise at all.
• NEAR MINT (NM) Looks almost new, but has some minor flaws such as a drill hole; unobtrusive writing on label (e.g., an X on a promo copy); minor scuffing on vinyl; minor color flaking on label, or other insignificant flaws that only slightly detract from visual appeal. May have some minor surface noise, but nothing distracting.
• VERY GOOD (VG) There may be light scuffing and some of the original vinyl luster may be lost. The vinyl and label may appear used, but well cared for. Records may have some more obvious flaws that are not visually degrading such as a sticker on the label; more noticeable writing on the label; scuffing and minor scratches on the vinyl; or minor discoloration of the label. There may be very minor warping of the vinyl. There may be a slight scratch not affecting play.
• GOOD (G) Record has visible signs of handling and playing, such as loss of vinyl luster, minor surface scratches, groove wear, and audible surface noise. Appears well used but not abused. May have a few major flaws, such as scratches, label tears, or stickers, and/or writing.
• FAIR (F) Appears well used and somewhat abused. Audio is not great due to surface noise and scratches. The record may have a stick or a skip. Records in this condition are those you might purchase to fill a hole in your collection until a better copy comes along.
• POOR (P) Well played with little luster and significant surface noise, but still not cracked or broken. Record likely skips and/or sticks. Typically so bad looking that a true “collector” would just toss it out. More useful as a Frisbee. I try not to sell records in this condition.
Thanks for checking out all of our various treasures! We have many similar items by similar artists, so make sure you search our store and combine purchases for additional discounts and savings on shipping! We also have a ton of stuff not listed yet, so if you're looking for a specific title or additional artist items, please inquire as we may have it sitting here someplace or can easily find it for you! Thanks again for the visit and good luck in your "Treasure" search!