This listing is for Musician Magazine April 1986 (James Brown Cover) Issue No 90.
Single Issue Magazine: 98 pages
Publisher: Gordon Baird; 1st edition (1986)
Cover Stories Include:
* Good God! It's James Brown! Behind His Long, Strange Trip Back by Timothy White
* Tom Petty: Bares His Southern Soul
* Brian Setzer: The Ex-Cat Shifts Gears
* Adrian Belew Grins & Bears It
* Windham Hill: for Elevation Or Elevators
James Joseph Brown was an American singer, songwriter, record producer, dancer, and bandleader. The creator of funk music and a major figure of 20th century popular music and dance, he is often referred to as the "Godfather of Soul". In a career that spanned six decades, he influenced the development of several music genres.
Please see our other listings as we have many related items and various other treasures you may be interested in!!! I do combine winning auctions for savings on shipping and try to keep shipping charges as close to accurate as possible. Thanks for visiting our listings and especially for bidding!!!