This listing is for Kix - Midnite Dynamite Vinyl LP Record Album 81267-1.
Label: Atlantic – 81267-1, Atlantic – 7 81267-1
Format: Vinyl, LP, Album
Style: Hard Rock, Glam
Condition: Jacket: Fair (edge wear all around) Vinyl: Very Good
A1 Midnight Dynamite 3:48
A2 Red Hot (Black & Blue) 3:22
A3 Bang Bang (Balls Of Fire) 3:58
A4 Layin' Rubber 3:51
A5 Walkin' Away 4:55
B1 Scarlet Fever 4:18
B2 Cry Baby 4:16
B3 Cold Shower 5:01
B4 Lie Like A Rug 3:40
B5 Sex 3:55
Midnite Dynamite is the third album released on Atlantic Records in 1985 by the American glam metal band Kix. 7 out of 10 songs were co-written by Purnell with hit songwriter Bob Halligan Jr. (Kiss, Judas Priest, Icon, Blue Öyster Cult) while Kip Winger was credited on one song and Crack the Sky frontman John Palumbo on three. Only one other Kix member contributed to the songwriting, Steve Whiteman on the song "Sex".
Kix is an American hard rock band that achieved popularity during the 1980s. Led by frontman Steve Whiteman and creative mastermind/bassist Donnie Purnell, the band's classic lineup was rounded out by drummer Jimmy "Chocolate" Chalfant and guitarists Ronnie "10/10" Younkins and Brian "Damage" Forsythe. , Kix garnered an early reputation for themselves as one of Maryland's most exciting live bands, covering influences AC/DC, Aerosmith, April Wine, Led Zeppelin and others, prior to signing with Atlantic Records in 1981. Since peaking in the late-1980s, band members have continued to intermittently record and tour, including the Rocklahoma festival in 2008 in Oklahoma and are a consistent presence at the annual M3 Rock Festival in the band's home state of Maryland.
I base the condition of each of my Records off of Ebay's Grading System.
• MINT (M) Looks new and unplayed. Very high vinyl luster and no noticeable label defects. Sounds new. With 45rpm records, this does not always mean there is no surface noise at all.
• NEAR MINT (NM) Looks almost new, but has some minor flaws such as a drill hole; unobtrusive writing on label (e.g., an X on a promo copy); minor scuffing on vinyl; minor color flaking on label, or other insignificant flaws that only slightly detract from visual appeal. May have some minor surface noise, but nothing distracting.
• VERY GOOD (VG) There may be light scuffing and some of the original vinyl luster may be lost. The vinyl and label may appear used, but well cared for. Records may have some more obvious flaws that are not visually degrading such as a sticker on the label; more noticeable writing on the label; scuffing and minor scratches on the vinyl; or minor discoloration of the label. There may be very minor warping of the vinyl. There may be a slight scratch not affecting play.
• GOOD (G) Record has visible signs of handling and playing, such as loss of vinyl luster, minor surface scratches, groove wear, and audible surface noise. Appears well used but not abused. May have a few major flaws, such as scratches, label tears, or stickers, and/or writing.
• FAIR (F) Appears well used and somewhat abused. Audio is not great due to surface noise and scratches. The record may have a stick or a skip. Records in this condition are those you might purchase to fill a hole in your collection until a better copy comes along.
• POOR (P) Well played with little luster and significant surface noise, but still not cracked or broken. Record likely skips and/or sticks. Typically so bad looking that a true “collector” would just toss it out. More useful as a Frisbee. I try not to sell records in this condition.
Thanks for checking out all of our various treasures! We have many similar items by similar artists, so make sure you search our store and combine purchases for additional discounts and savings on shipping! We also have a ton of stuff not listed yet, so if you're looking for a specific title or additional artist items, please inquire as we may have it sitting here someplace or can easily find it for you! Thanks again for the visit and good luck in your "Treasure" search!