This listing is for Kenny Rogers - Love Is Strange Vinyl LP Record Album New Sealed.
Label: Reprise Records – R 144593, 1P 8067
Format: Vinyl, LP, Album, Club Edition, Stereo
Genre: Pop, Folk, World, & Country
Style: Country, Ballad
Condition: Jacket: Very Good (Still Sealed) Vinyl: Very Good (Never Played)
A1 Love Is Strange 3:27
A2 Soldier Of Love 2:50
A3 Listen To The Rain 3:33
A4 If I Were A Painting 3:43
A5 Crazy In Love 4:17
B1 Lay My Body Down 4:04
B2 So Little Love In The Word 4:14
B3 Walk Away 4:37
B4 In Our Old Age 3:54
B5 What I Did For Love 3:27
Love Is Strange is the twenty-third studio album by country music superstar Kenny Rogers. Love Is Strange is home to three singles. The title cut, a duet with Dolly Parton, debuted first and made it to number 21 in the U.S. and number 14 in Canada. The follow-up single, released in 1990, was "Lay My Body Down", which reached number 69 in the U.S. but did not chart in Canada. The final single, "What I Did For Love", written by Brent Maher and Tom Schuyler, did the opposite, charting only in Canada, peaking at number 81.
I base the condition of each of my Records off of Ebay's Grading System.
• MINT (M) Looks new and unplayed. Very high vinyl luster and no noticeable label defects. Sounds new. With 45rpm records, this does not always mean there is no surface noise at all.
• NEAR MINT (NM) Looks almost new, but has some minor flaws such as a drill hole; unobtrusive writing on label (e.g., an X on a promo copy); minor scuffing on vinyl; minor color flaking on label, or other insignificant flaws that only slightly detract from visual appeal. May have some minor surface noise, but nothing distracting.
• VERY GOOD (VG) There may be light scuffing and some of the original vinyl luster may be lost. The vinyl and label may appear used, but well cared for. Records may have some more obvious flaws that are not visually degrading such as a sticker on the label; more noticeable writing on the label; scuffing and minor scratches on the vinyl; or minor discoloration of the label. There may be very minor warping of the vinyl. There may be a slight scratch not affecting play.
• GOOD (G) Record has visible signs of handling and playing, such as loss of vinyl luster, minor surface scratches, groove wear, and audible surface noise. Appears well used but not abused. May have a few major flaws, such as scratches, label tears, or stickers, and/or writing.
• FAIR (F) Appears well used and somewhat abused. Audio is not great due to surface noise and scratches. The record may have a stick or a skip. Records in this condition are those you might purchase to fill a hole in your collection until a better copy comes along.
• POOR (P) Well played with little luster and significant surface noise, but still not cracked or broken. Record likely skips and/or sticks. Typically so bad looking that a true “collector” would just toss it out. More useful as a Frisbee. I try not to sell records in this condition.
Please see our other listings as we have many related items and various other treasures you may be interested in!!! I do combine winning auctions for savings on shipping and try to keep shipping charges as close to accurate as possible. Thanks for visiting our listings and especially for bidding!!!