INA SCE108 Needle Roller Bearing, Caged Drawn Cup, Steel Cage, Open End, Inch, 5/8" ID, 13/16" OD, 1/2" Width, 17600rpm Maximum Rotational Speed, 2700lbf Static Load Capacity, 1830lbf Dynamic Load Capacity
This INA caged drawn cup needle roller bearing has a steel cage and is suitable for applications with high dynamic loads. It has a smaller cross- section than a machined needle roller bearing for use in restricted mounting spaces. The steel cage provides guidance and even spacing of the rollers for minimum vibration and noise at high speeds. The needle rollers are made of through-hardened, high-carbon chromium steel for durability and heat tolerance. The bearing can be used at temperatures up to 284 degrees F (140 degrees C). This drawn cup needle roller bearing meets American National Standards Institute/American Bearing Manufacturers Association standard ANSI/ABMA 18.2-1982 for quality assurance, and is used in various applications, such as automotive and truck transmissions, agricultural and construction equipment, pumps and compressors, and two-cycle engines, among others.Roller bearings use rolling elements to maintain a separation between moving parts to reduce rotational friction and support radial and axial loads. These elements can be one of the following types: ball, cylindrical, spherical, barrel, needle, spindle, or tapered. Roller bearings can be open on both ends (a shaft can pass through) or open on one end and closed on the other. An open end can be sealed or shielded to protect the bearing from solid contaminants and moisture that could reduce its lifespan. If an end is sealed, the sealing component is an elastomer lip that contacts the shaft. If it is shielded, the shielding is a non-contact lip, usually made of metal. Rolling bearings are used in a range of applications from agricultural machinery to conveying equipment, robotics, dental equipment, elevators, rolling mills, ship rudder shafts, and aggregate crushers, among others.INA manufactures bearings for automotive and industrial applications. The company is part of the Schaeffler Group, founded in 1946 in Herzogenaurach, Germany, and meets International Organization for Standardization (ISO) standards 9001:2008 and TS 16949:2009 for quality assurance.
- Drawn cup needle roller bearing for applications with high dynamic loads
- Drawn steel outer shell (cup) has a reduced cross-section for use in restricted spaces
- Steel cage guides and evenly spaces rollers for reduced friction, vibration, and noise
- Through-hardened, high-carbon chromium steel rollers for heat tolerance and durability under heavy loads
- Meets standard ANSI/ABMA 18.2-1982 for quality assurance
- Product Dimensions: 2.1 x 2 x 0.5 inches ; 0.16 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 0.8 ounces
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- Item model number: INA-SCE108
- #45 in Needle Roller Bearings