This listing is for Various - Hair - The American Tribal Love-Rock Musical (The Original Broadway Cast Recording) Vinyl LP Record Album LSO 1150.
Label: RCA Victor – LSO-1150, RCA Victor – LSO 1150
Format: Vinyl, LP, Stereo
Genre: Rock, Pop, Stage & Screen
Style: Psychedelic Rock, Pop Rock, Musical
Condition: Jacket: Very Good Vinyl: Very Good
A1 –Ronald Dyson And Company Aquarius 2:55
A2 –Gerome Ragni And Company / Company Donna / Hashish 2:45
A3 –Steve Curry And Company Sodomy 0:50
A4 –Lamont Washington And Company Colored Spade 1:10
A5 –James Rado And Company Manchester England 1:20
A6 –Washington, Curry, Ragni And Rado / Curry, Washington, Melba Moore And Company I'm Black / Ain't Got No 1:10
A7 –Sally Eaton, Shelley Plimpton, Moore And Company Air 1:15
A8 –Company Initials 0:55
A9 –Rado And Company I Got Life 3:05
A10 –Rado, Ragni And Hair Original Broadway Cast Hair 2:55
A11 –Jonathan Kramer My Conviction 1:36
A12 –Ragni And Curry Don't Put It Down 2:00
A13 –Plimpton Frank Mills 2:05
A14 –Company Be-In 3:00
B1 –Rado And Company Where Do I Go? 2:40
B2 –Diane Keaton, Suzannah Norstrand And Natalie Mosco / Moore, Mary Davis And Emmaretta Marks Black Boys / White Boys 3:35
B3 –Lynn Kellogg Easy To Be Hard 2:35
B4 –Company Walking In Space 5:00
B5 –Washington, Dyson, Donnie Burks And Davis Abie Baby 2:45
B6 –Company / Dyson And Walter Harris Three-Five-Zero-Zero / What A Piece Of Work Is Man 4:45
B7 –Kellog, Moore, Rado And Ragni Good Morning Starshine 2:30
B8 –Rado, Kellog, Moore And Company The Flesh Failures (Let The Sunshine In) 3:35
Hair: The American Tribal Love-Rock Musical is a rock musical with a book and lyrics by James Rado and Gerome Ragni and music by Galt MacDermot. A product of the hippie counterculture and sexual revolution of the late 1960s, several of its songs became anthems of the anti-Vietnam War peace movement. The musical's profanity, its depiction of the use of illegal drugs, its treatment of sexuality, its irreverence for the American flag, and its nude scene caused much comment and controversy. The musical broke new ground in musical theatre by defining the genre of "rock musical", using a racially integrated cast, and inviting the audience onstage for a "Be-In" finale.
I base the condition of each of my Records off of Ebay's Grading System.
• MINT (M) Looks new and unplayed. Very high vinyl luster and no noticeable label defects. Sounds new. With 45rpm records, this does not always mean there is no surface noise at all.
• NEAR MINT (NM) Looks almost new, but has some minor flaws such as a drill hole; unobtrusive writing on label (e.g., an X on a promo copy); minor scuffing on vinyl; minor color flaking on label, or other insignificant flaws that only slightly detract from visual appeal. May have some minor surface noise, but nothing distracting.
• VERY GOOD (VG) There may be light scuffing and some of the original vinyl luster may be lost. The vinyl and label may appear used, but well cared for. Records may have some more obvious flaws that are not visually degrading such as a sticker on the label; more noticeable writing on the label; scuffing and minor scratches on the vinyl; or minor discoloration of the label. There may be very minor warping of the vinyl. There may be a slight scratch not affecting play.
• GOOD (G) Record has visible signs of handling and playing, such as loss of vinyl luster, minor surface scratches, groove wear, and audible surface noise. Appears well used but not abused. May have a few major flaws, such as scratches, label tears, or stickers, and/or writing.
• FAIR (F) Appears well used and somewhat abused. Audio is not great due to surface noise and scratches. The record may have a stick or a skip. Records in this condition are those you might purchase to fill a hole in your collection until a better copy comes along.
• POOR (P) Well played with little luster and significant surface noise, but still not cracked or broken. Record likely skips and/or sticks. Typically so bad looking that a true “collector” would just toss it out. More useful as a Frisbee. I try not to sell records in this condition.
Please see our other listings as we have many related items and various other treasures you may be interested in!!! I do combine winning auctions for savings on shipping and try to keep shipping charges as close to accurate as possible. Thanks for visiting our listings and especially for bidding!!!