This listing is for Goldmine The Music Collector's Magazine September 2015 Carlos Santana Cover.
This edition's cover story features Rainbow Rock: Take a colorful trip with Carlos Santana and experience the art of creative longevity. Inside you will also find:
* Albums - Volcalist Pearl Aday's has gained many influences from her upbringing
* Collector's Corner - Spin Cycling with The Rolling Stones' apex in 1971, Cleopatra Records gets profiled, Record Store Recon, etc
* Reviews: The Who at Shea, Jeff Beck once again and much more
* Yes, They Do Belong - The case for YES in the Rock Hall
* 10 Minutes With.. - Tom Chapin (brother of Harry) is still giving us folk music to live by
* Discoveries - Searching for the true Coasters proves to be a challenging prospect
* Straight Shooters - BadCo singer takes the wayback machine to the 1970s
* Bringing Back The Band - Robbie Robertson talks musical legacy
* ZZ on Top - From Grooves & Gravy to the Moving Sidewalks in 60 seconds or less
* Collector's Market Place
Goldmine, established in September 1974, by founder Brian Bukantis out of Fraser Michigan is an American magazine that focuses on the collectors' market for records, tapes, CDs, and music-related memorabilia. Each issue features news articles, interviews, discographies, histories, current reviews on recording stars of the past and present. Discographies are featured, listing all known releases. Coverage includes Rock, Blues, Country, Folk and Classical. Other features include classified ads, trends, and a show calendar. At one point its chief competitor was DISCoveries which later was purchased by the same owner before folding into it as a single publication.
Please see our other listings as we have many related items and various other treasures you may be interested in!!! I do combine winning auctions for savings on shipping and try to keep shipping charges as close to accurate as possible. Thanks for visiting our listings and especially for bidding!!!