This listing is for Goldmine The Music Collector's Magazine October 2015 Hollywood Vampires Cover.
This edition's cover story features Alice Cooper and Joe Perry resurrect the Hollywood Vampires. Inside you will also find:
* Collector's Corner - Heritage Auctions brings a Beatles mega-collection to auction, Morrison Hotel Gallery has a tour; History Of Rock n Roll column
* Reviews: Alice Cooper 15 CD Box set, John Lennon vinyl set and more
* Hollywood Vampires - Alice Cooper and a gang of luminaries revamp classic rock music
* Upping The Irons - Bassist Steve Harris talks about Iron Maiden's 16th Studio Album
* A Forever Sting - Scorpions rhythm guitarist Rudolf Schenker explains why the band can't retire just yet
* Banks On It - With a 4 CD set, Genesis keyboardist Tony Banks perfects his solo gems
* Art Recollect - Art Garfunkel reminisces about Simon & Garfunkel's musical impact
* Flashback - A Son Bonds/Hammie Nixon tune
* Collector's Market Place
Goldmine, established in September 1974, by founder Brian Bukantis out of Fraser Michigan is an American magazine that focuses on the collectors' market for records, tapes, CDs, and music-related memorabilia. Each issue features news articles, interviews, discographies, histories, current reviews on recording stars of the past and present. Discographies are featured, listing all known releases. Coverage includes Rock, Blues, Country, Folk and Classical. Other features include classified ads, trends, and a show calendar. At one point its chief competitor was DISCoveries which later was purchased by the same owner before folding into it as a single publication.
Please see our other listings as we have many related items and various other treasures you may be interested in!!! I do combine winning auctions for savings on shipping and try to keep shipping charges as close to accurate as possible. Thanks for visiting our listings and especially for bidding!!!