This listing is for Buddy Lee - Buddy Banjo Featuring Buddy Lee Vinyl LP Record Album LPS-101 SIGNED.
Label: Buddy Records – LPS 101
Format: Vinyl, LP, Album, Stereo
Genre: Jazz, Folk, World, & Country
Style: Bluegrass, Dixieland
Looks to be signed by Buddy Lee on the back of the album (see 2nd photo)
Condition: Jacket: Very Good Vinyl: Very Good
A1 Lady Be Good
A2 Night Train
A3 Oriental Medley (Japanese Sandman, China Boy,China Town, Limehouse Blues)
A4 Sweetheart Medley (Sweetheart Of The Sigma Chi, Shanty Town, April Showers)
A5 Bye Bye Blues
A6 Sweet Georgia Brown
A7 12th Street Rag
B1 Little Rock Get-A-Way
B2 Alabama Medley (Oh Susanna, Alabama Bound, Robert E. Lee, Alabama Jubilee)
B3 Old Southern Favorites (Camptown Races, Swanee River, Four Leaf Clover, Golden Slippers, Swanee)
B4 World Is Waiting For The Sunrise
B5 The Preacher
B6 Hoot-Nanny (Arkansas Traveler And Goofus)
I base the condition of each of my Records off of Ebay's Grading System.
• MINT (M) Looks new and unplayed. Very high vinyl luster and no noticeable label defects. Sounds new. With 45rpm records, this does not always mean there is no surface noise at all.
• NEAR MINT (NM) Looks almost new, but has some minor flaws such as a drill hole; unobtrusive writing on label (e.g., an X on a promo copy); minor scuffing on vinyl; minor color flaking on label, or other insignificant flaws that only slightly detract from visual appeal. May have some minor surface noise, but nothing distracting.
• VERY GOOD (VG) There may be light scuffing and some of the original vinyl luster may be lost. The vinyl and label may appear used, but well cared for. Records may have some more obvious flaws that are not visually degrading such as a sticker on the label; more noticeable writing on the label; scuffing and minor scratches on the vinyl; or minor discoloration of the label. There may be very minor warping of the vinyl. There may be a slight scratch not affecting play.
• GOOD (G) Record has visible signs of handling and playing, such as loss of vinyl luster, minor surface scratches, groove wear, and audible surface noise. Appears well used but not abused. May have a few major flaws, such as scratches, label tears, or stickers, and/or writing.
• FAIR (F) Appears well used and somewhat abused. Audio is not great due to surface noise and scratches. The record may have a stick or a skip. Records in this condition are those you might purchase to fill a hole in your collection until a better copy comes along.
• POOR (P) Well played with little luster and significant surface noise, but still not cracked or broken. Record likely skips and/or sticks. Typically so bad looking that a true “collector” would just toss it out. More useful as a Frisbee. I try not to sell records in this condition.
Please see our other listings as we have many related items and various other treasures you may be interested in!!! I do combine winning auctions for savings on shipping and try to keep shipping charges as close to accurate as possible. Thanks for visiting our listings and especially for bidding!!!