This listing is for Alison Moyet - Alf Vinyl LP Record Album FC-39956.
Label: Columbia – BFC 39956, Columbia – FC 39956
Format: Vinyl, LP, Album
Condition: Jacket: Very Good Vinyl: Very Good
A1 Love Resurrection 3:51
A2 Honey For The Bees 4:11
A3 For You Only 4:06
A4 Invisible 4:01
A5 Steal Me Blind 3:16
B1 All Cried Out 6:49
B2 Money Mile 3:43
B3 Twisting The Knife 3:25
B4 Where Hides Sleep 4:18
Alf is the debut studio album by British singer-songwriter Alison Moyet, released in 1984. The album launched Moyet's solo career following the disbanding of synthpop duo Yazoo. The album reached No. 1 in the UK and features the singles "Love Resurrection", "All Cried Out", "Invisible" and "For You Only". Geneviève Alison Jane Moyet (born 18 June 1961) is an English singer, songwriter and performer noted for her bluesy contralto voice. She came to prominence as half of the duo Yazoo, but has since mainly worked as a solo artist.
Her UK album sales have reached a certified 23 million, with over a million singles sold. All nine of her studio albums and three compilation albums have charted in the Top 30 UK Album Chart, with two of the albums reaching number one. She has also achieved nine Top 30 singles and five Top 10 hits in the UK Singles Chart. Her most recent album, her ninth, Other, was released 16 June 2017.
I base the condition of each of my Records off of Ebay's Grading System.
• MINT (M) Looks new and unplayed. Very high vinyl luster and no noticeable label defects. Sounds new. With 45rpm records, this does not always mean there is no surface noise at all.
• NEAR MINT (NM) Looks almost new, but has some minor flaws such as a drill hole; unobtrusive writing on label (e.g., an X on a promo copy); minor scuffing on vinyl; minor color flaking on label, or other insignificant flaws that only slightly detract from visual appeal. May have some minor surface noise, but nothing distracting.
• VERY GOOD (VG) There may be light scuffing and some of the original vinyl luster may be lost. The vinyl and label may appear used, but well cared for. Records may have some more obvious flaws that are not visually degrading such as a sticker on the label; more noticeable writing on the label; scuffing and minor scratches on the vinyl; or minor discoloration of the label. There may be very minor warping of the vinyl. There may be a slight scratch not affecting play.
• GOOD (G) Record has visible signs of handling and playing, such as loss of vinyl luster, minor surface scratches, groove wear, and audible surface noise. Appears well used but not abused. May have a few major flaws, such as scratches, label tears, or stickers, and/or writing.
• FAIR (F) Appears well used and somewhat abused. Audio is not great due to surface noise and scratches. The record may have a stick or a skip. Records in this condition are those you might purchase to fill a hole in your collection until a better copy comes along.
• POOR (P) Well played with little luster and significant surface noise, but still not cracked or broken. Record likely skips and/or sticks. Typically so bad looking that a true “collector” would just toss it out. More useful as a Frisbee. I try not to sell records in this condition.
Please see our other listings as we have many related items and various other treasures you may be interested in!!! I do combine winning auctions for savings on shipping and try to keep shipping charges as close to accurate as possible. Thanks for visiting our listings and especially for bidding!!!