3V/3.7V To 5V 1A Lithium Battery Step Up Module Board Mini Mobile Power Boost Charger Module With Undervoltage Indication
1. Using high quality chips and expanding MOS tubes.
2. The output current is expanded to 1A, and the maximum output is 1.5A. The 2A Schottky diode is used to recharge the balance.
3. With the new scheme design, the circuit design does not require electrolytic capacitors and tantalum capacitors (the electrolytic capacitors have a short life and the tantalum capacitors are in danger of explosion). 3 ceramic capacitors (MCC) used in high-end circuits.
4. The same load indicator and undervoltage indication (when the battery voltage is less than 2.7V, the indicator will go out under load, when the battery voltage is greater than 2.7V with load, the indicator light is on, when there is no load, the indicator light is micro bright).
5. Ultra-small size, 14.1*18.8*5.5 mm.
6. The circuit conversion efficiency is high, the efficiency is higher than 90%, and the efficiency of the single-cell lithium battery is also less than 80%.
7. Input low power reverse connection protection. If your battery has 2A protection board, the protection board will protect when you input the positive and negative poles of the power supply. Note that when there is no protection board or the input current is greater than 2A, the input reverse connection protection Will fail, will cause the module to be damaged, remember.
8. Ultra-low quiescent current, new version, quiescent current will be less than 100 microamps. No connection is required to connect to the battery.
Input voltage: 1-5V
Output voltage: 5.1-5.2V
Output current: rated 1A-1.5A (single-cell lithium battery input), maximum 1.5A (single-cell lithium battery input)
Conversion efficiency: up to 96% (the higher the input voltage, the higher the efficiency)
Switching frequency: 500KHz
Output ripple: 30mV (MAX) 20M bandwidth (input 4V output 5.1V 1A)
Undervoltage indication: LED with load LED is on (input voltage is lower than 2.7V LED is off)
Operating temperature: industrial grade (-40 ° C to +85 ° C)
Full load temperature rise: 30 ° C
Quiescent current: 130uA
Load adjustment rate: ±1%
Voltage regulation rate: ±0.5%
Dynamic response speed: 5% 200uS
Short circuit protection: None, if you want to have short circuit protection, you can input the lithium battery protection board or use a protected lithium battery.
Input reverse connection protection: none
Wiring method: welding
Input mode: IN+ input positive, IN- input negative
1).DIY a mobile power supply, you only need to input a battery power input, you can output 5V voltage to charge your mobile phone, MP3, MP4, PSP, very simple and convenient.
2). Power your electronic equipment. When your equipment needs 5V power supply, but now you only have lithium battery power supply, use this module to directly boost to 5V, solve your troubles.
3). The system is powered by the front stage. When you input the battery (1-5V) when you are working on a project, and your system board needs 5V stable power, then you choose this module will be your most. Good choice, you can work without commissioning directly on the machine, easily achieve high efficiency and high power boost.
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers:
1. Why is my module designed to this shape?
A: Our module is designed for your convenience. You can also remove the USB holder and solder the module directly to the PCB. The package is DIP-24.
2. How efficient is the module working? I use it on the battery and it is very efficient. Can I use it?
A: The efficiency of this module is very high in non-synchronous rectification. The highest efficiency of our test can reach 96%. There is also friends who do not blindly pursue high efficiency, high efficiency is proportional to the price, for example, you need 5V 0.5A power supply, 80% efficiency loss energy is 0.625W, 90% efficiency loss energy is 0.278W, Do you think it is necessary to double the cost of this 0.3W power? It is ok to choose a combination.
3. Is this power module short-circuit protected? When I use it, I accidentally output a short circuit and it will burn out?
A: There is no short circuit protection. If you need short circuit protection, please connect the self-recovery fuse in series at the input.
4. Does this power module have input reverse connection protection? When I use it, I accidentally input the power supply and it will burn out when I reverse it.
A: There is no reverse protection
5. Can this module current run at 5V 500mA for a long time?
A: This module has a design power of 2.5W. It can run for a long time at 2.5W, and 5V*0.5A=2.5W can be operated for a long time. .
6. I need a current of about 2A. Can this module work in parallel?
A: Direct parallel connection is not possible. There will be a large circulation between them. If you want to output parallel operation, you need to adjust the voltage of each module to a uniform error of less than 50 mV, so that it can work. Care should be taken to avoid overloading a single module and the output power should not exceed 70% of the total power of the module.
7. What is the working temperature of this module, can it reach the industrial level?
A: Yes, the working temperature is -40 to 85 degrees.
"Good seller. Prompt shipping. Recomend"
FOLDING READING GLASSES + CASE +1.75 2.0 2.25 2.50 2.75
Is this review helpful?
Thanks for your feedback!
"36 gevraagd 24 gekregen"
12 Maxell CR2025 3v Lithium Batteries
Is this review helpful?
Thanks for your feedback!
"Great........I REALLY LOVE THEM, I certainly will buy more into the future."