Buyer Payment Guide
To ensure that your purchase is protected, use a secure payment method that provides buyer protection when buying on iOffer. DO NOT send payments via Western Union, direct bank transfer, or cash/money order.
Remember to review your seller's feedback ratings and transaction history before committing to a purchase. If you're unable to contact the seller after a purchase, file a dispute with your payment provider.
Google Checkout (Discontinued November 20th, 2013)
- Keep your credit card & email address confidential
- Track all your orders & shipping in one place
- Google Checkout Claim
- Pay with your existing Amazon.com account
- Mobile payment through Amazon TextPayMe
- Financial information is not shared or stored with merchants
- Amazon A-to-Z Guarantee
- Visa Security Program
- MasterCard Protection
- American Express Fraud Protection Guarantee
- Discover Fraud & Account Protection