After getting his “big break” in 1993 by signing with the World Wrestling Federation, Frazier has wrestled through three notorious, influential, and memorable eras—the New Generation (1993-1995), the Attitude Era (1998-2001), and his most recent run through 2008.
Hear Frazier compare and contrast all three various locker rooms throughout his career. He’s seen it all and now hear him talk about it. How he adapted from locker room to locker room.
Hear his heartfelt comments on the late Bam Bam Bigelow and what he meant to him. Also, his thoughts on Jerry Lawler, Yokozuna, the Undertaker, Bret “the Hitman Hart” as a champion, the rise of King Mabel and how it affected his relationship with his best friend- Mo. What also happened to Oscar and how he was perceived by their peers.
For the first time from the man himself, hear his views of having to wrestle after Owen Hart’s tragic death in Kansas City in 1999. Should the pay-per-view have been stopped?
Finally, find out the reason behind the split of the 'Men on a Mission' tag team--and this is where things get a little emotional. Also, his thoughts on Vince McMahon's "big man fetish," winning the 1995 King of the Ring, the Viscera character, the World's Largest Love Machine persona, the original plan for the Big Daddy V gimmick and his talks with Vince, his WWE releases including 2008, his new movie career, thoughts on ROH, TNA, and it does not stop there. Not even close!
- dallas cowboys games on dvd 1977-2013 $8.99 Free Shipping
- minnesota vikings games on dvd 1987-2012 $8.99 Free Shipping
- san francisco 49ers games on dvd 1979-2013 $8.99 Free Shipping
- 2008 texas vs texas tech - red raiders knock off #1 dvd $14.99 Shipping Included
- college football dvds - 1950-2012 $14.99 Shipping Included
- 1985 mnf - dolphins vs bears dvd $14.99 Shipping Included