VINTAGE FROSTED CUT GLASS LAMP SHADE LIGHTING C
This vintage frosted cut-to-clear glass shade was made c. 1910 - 1920 and is approximately 4" in diameter by 5-1/8" long, with a 2-1/4" fitter. But for a few tiny paint flecks, it is in good condition, with one small rim chip. Nonetheless, a nice, early shade.
NOTE: Check out our other antique/vintage lighting & glass shades in this week's sales or in our ebay store: Maine Antiques Warehouse.
. NO RESERVE!!
CHECK OUR FEEDBACK AND BID WITH CONFIDENCE!
Thanks for your interest in our sales! Please see our other items in this week's auction and be sure to add us to your favorites list. Also check out our ebay store: Maine Antiques Warehouse, for hundreds of interesting antiques and collectibles at fair prices. If you don't see what you want, please email us. We have a very extensive inventory and are adding new items every day. And sign up for our occasional newsletter and email notices of upcoming specials for subscribers only.
- We request PayPal for all payments. If this is a problem, please email us.
- Payment is due within 3 days.
- Regretfully, an unpaid item claim will be filed for any invoice not paid within 7 days. If you have a problem, be sure to contact us right away.
Shipping & Handling:
Shipping charges are extra, based on actual postage plus a $1.00 insurance/handling fee. (This may be slightly higher on very large or extremely fragile items.) Please wait for our prompt invoice.
We will usually ship within 4-5 business days of receiving payment, and we will always combine ship multiple items when possible. When you post feedback please remember we are shipping from MAINE and charge the actual USPS rates, so actual postage may be higher than either of us like (especially to the West Coast), but it's out of our hands.INTERNATIONAL BUYERS:
We love our International customers, but accept payment by PAYPAL ONLY . International buyers are responsible for knowing all Customs regulations regarding the import of items into their country. Seller is not responsible for any duties, delays or confiscation. Sorry, we will not falsify Customs forms, so please don't ask.
We very carefully inspect the items we auction and photograph them extensively for your inspection. We also try to describe them thoroughly, noting any significant details or defects that might be less than obvious in the photos. We want you to know what you're buying. owever, we deal primarily in antique or vintage items that can be expected to show some signs of normal wear. We will gladly refund your purchase price, exclusive of postage, if you are less than satisfied. If we fail to inform you of any significant flaw or defect in an item, or if we unintentionally misrepresent it in any meaningful way, we may refund your shipping costs. Otherwise, all sales are final! So please email any questions before you bid, and we will give you the best information possible. If you're fair with us, we'll be fair with you.
The free listing tool. List your items fast and easy and manage your active items.
- milk glass hobnail round lamp shade hole in top $28.80 Free Shipping
- 2 milk glass tulip ruffled lamp shades. very white milk glass hobnail pattern $33.80 Shipping Included
- milk glass hobnail round lamp shade hole in top $28.80 Shipping Included
- milk glass tall lamp or oil lamp shade. ruffled edge $28.80 Shipping Included
- old glass shade for lamp art deco-1930s $55.00 Shipping Included
- vintage opaque & clear glass lamp shade maker unknown $19.49 Free Shipping