Victorea Ashlea Originals by Bette Ball
House of Global Art 1986
This pretty blond doll is made to sit more than stand. She has pretty blue/green eyes and long blond hair. She is dressed in a Victorian style dress and hat. Her hat and part of her dress are made of velvet and the bottom part of her dress has pretty flowers that match the bow tied around her collar. She is #262/1000 and is in very good condition. Since we have owned her she was displayed in my daughter's room on her bed. I don't have a hand tag for her but I do have the original box.
If you have any
questions please don't hesitate to ask.
I have tried to describe and picture her to show her condition as
accurately as possible. Thanks and happy
Please check out my
I work full time in addition to selling items on Ebay and with my schedule I am not always able to ship every day. I will ship within 5 business days of receiving payments and will try to ship items sooner if I can. If you need an item sooner please feel free to ask me and I will let you know if I can accomodate that. If you don't say anything I won't know and if the shipping terms don't work for you please don't bid knowing what they are and then leave bad feedback. I try to be very fair and do what I say I will do and getting poor feedback seems unfair when I have communicated what I am able to do with shipping. Thanks.
- porcelain doll in eyelet trimmed dress $23.94 Shipping Included
- doll alexandra 2000 porcelain $28.49 Shipping Included
- doll bride porcelain $24.50 Shipping Included
- doll victoria ashlea january birthday 1250 1250 $21.00 Shipping Included
- african american porcelain victorian style doll $9.99 Shipping Included
- african american porcelain victorian pink dress doll $149.99 Free Shipping