Up for sale here is a copy of the classic TV show Unsolved Mysteries, staring Robert Stack. This set contains 16 6-hour DVD's which include various segments of the show. Don't be fooled by people selling complete series on DVD, there is no such thing. Their sets include these 16 disks. The quality of these DVD's are good for VHS rips being a 6.5/ 7 out of 10. This set will be placed on 16 DVD-R disks, and placed in plain DVD envelopes. You will not be dissapointed with this set. Segments are as follows
- NBC Opening, Son of Sam 1&2 (NBC)
- NBC Opening, NH Serial Killer is preying on women. Searching for him. (NBC)
- Susan Laferte & Doreen Bacard were brutally assaulted in the laundry room of their apartment. (NBC, no update)
- NBC Opening, Keri Lynn Nixon, 16, went missing while returning home from a trip to the store. (NBC, no update)
- NBC Opening, Update - Was Keri Lynn Nixon spotted in NKOTB video? (NBC)
- Debby" was shot in face & raped by unknown man. Searching for him. (NBC)
- Rogest Cain elderly man who appeared to be disoriented and went missing. There have been several reported sightings of him. (NBC)
- Blind River Rest Stop Murders - elderly couple attacked by unknown gunman.
- Michaela Garecht kidnapped by unknown man outside conv. store. (NBC)
- Cynthia Anderson - legal secretary who disappeared from her job.
- Sacramento conv. store murders - people gunned down in cold blood by unknown gunman. (NBC)
- Orange sock murders - Annette Kay Schnee and Bobbi Oberholtzer both murdered and found wearing an orange sock. Searching for their killer. (NBC)
-Tracy Kirkpatrick - young girl found stabbed in the back room of store where she worked. Man called into a radio station who police think may be the killer.
- Joyce McLain - teenager who was murdered while out jogging. Looking for killer.
-Rhonda Hinson - found shot in her car on the way home from an office Christmas party. Was acting strangely before her death.
- Christi Nichols is missing and her abusive husband claims she's still alive and left her life and children of her own accord.
- Gayle Delano was lonely and depressed. Disappeared one day after claiming to have had a date with a man she had met through a singles ad. Update.
- Kathy Hobbs - teenager who disappeared while coming home from a conv. store. Her body was found days later and an anonymous caller claims he saw her abduction.
- Nyleen Kay Marshall - Little girl who disappeared while on a picnic with her family. Letters have been sent by a man who claims he has her and she's doing well.
- Fl. conv. store disappearances - Several women have been abducted while working the late shift at FL conv. stores.
Angela Hammond was abducted while talking to her boyfriend on a pay phone.
- Colleen Reed was abducted at a car wash. Has been an arrest.
- Sherry Eyerly went missing and her car was found on a deserted road where she was called to deliver pizzas to a fictitious address.
- Kathy Bonderson was burned to death in her car while out searching for her son late one night. Some think it was an accident while others think she was murdered.
- Charlotte Pollis is missing and her family thinks her husband killed her.
- Aileen Conway was found dead in her burned car on a road she had never traveled. There were strange clues found at her home and police think she was murdered.
- Rachel Runyan, 4, was abducted and murdered. Some claim that she was kidnapped by satan worshippers and was filmed on a snuff movie.
- Tara Calico went missing on her daily bike ride. Police later found a photo of a boy and a girl bound and gagged and think it may be Tara in the photo.
-Keith Reinhard disappeared while going for a mountain hike. Did he die of exposure on the mountain, meet with foul play or leave of his own will?
- Kurt Sova went missing after attending a party. His body was found near there 5 days later but there was absolutely no indication what he had died from.
- Mikki Jo West went missing and had reported being harassed before her disappearance. Mysterious letters started showing up at various places talking about her murder. Update.
- Mike Reimer is missing. His girlfriend was found murdered in the woods where they had last went and his daughter was found abandoned at a store. Is Mike a killer or the victim of a killer himself?
- Matthew Chase disappeared while at an ATM machine late one night. Police found his abandoned car and have a composite sketch of his abductor. Update.
-Harold & Thelma Swain were shot & killed by an unknown man while they were hosting a bible study at their church. Update.
- Donald Kemp - His van was left idling at an intersection with belongings strewn all over. His remains were found nearby a few years later. There are conflicting clues and supposed sightings. Was he murdered or died from the elements? (NBC, PSS)
- Wanda Jean Mays went missing out a broken window overnight while she was staying at a relative's house. A nightgown was found and blood. Did she leave because of a mental disorder or was she kidnapped? (NBC-PSS)
- Judy Himes & update: Young lady goes to have an illegal abortion and is never heard from again. Calls years later suggest she is still alive.
- Edward Gerald Baker: Millionaire found burned in his car. Was it murder or suicide?
- ATV Murders: 3 men were viciously gunned down while out riding their ATV's in Signal Mountain. Update.
- Bowling Alley Murders: Two men entered a bowling alley to rob it and shot everyone inside in the head. Looking for the killers.
- Anthonette Cayedito: Little girl kidnapped in the middle of the night from her home. She has reportedly been sighted since and called 911 to ask for help.
- Jodi Huisentruitt: Newscaster from Mason City, Iowa is abducted while going to work early one morning. Has never been seen again.
- NH Serial Killer: Several woman have been murdered and a pregnant woman viciously attacked and police think a serial killer is on the loose.
- Dark Dante": Searching for Kevin Poulson, hacker extraordinary. Update.
- Missy Munday & Jerry Strickland: Robbed the gas station where Missy worked and murdered the courier, Elmer Debore. Looking for them.
- Kurt McFall: Was found to have apparently fallen off a cliff. He was involved in a cult. Was it an accidental fall or murder?
- Doyle Wheeler: Former SD cop who claims he was assaulted in his home and shot in the head. Thinks some of his former colleagues could be responsible.
- Lester Garnier: Undercover vice cop found murdered in his car. Looking for those responsible.
- Roger Wheeler & update: Millionaire and owner of World Jai Alai was gunned down in his country club parking lot. Mob hit? (PSS)
- Sammy Wheeler: Was found shot to death in his car. His girlfriend, her ex and his twin brother are all accusing the other of the crime.
- I-70 Killer: Several women and one man have been killed by the same killer all near Interstate I-70.
- Morris Davis: Pizza deliveryman was shot while delivering pizzas to an invalid address. Searching for his killer.
- Ethel Kidd & update: Elderly woman from Virginia abducted, raped, murdered and found tied to a tree.
- Priests Murder: Police think someone is out targeting priests. One was found murdered and across the country another is missing.
- Jack Brown: Real estate agent was gunned down in his office. Family thinks it may have been a hit and Jack knew some dirt on politicians in the area.
- Donald Eugene Webb: One of the country's most wanted fugitives. Murdered police chief Greg Adams during a routine traffic stop.
- Clarence Roberts: How can the same man die in a house fire.....twice?
- Creepy Arsonist: Someone sets a fire and then videotapes it. Update.
- David Stone: Began acting strangely and started to get into the "New Age" movement before disappearing. Update.
- Dottie Caylor: Has agoraphobia but strangely has disappeared. Did she leave of her own free will or was she murdered?
- Dexter Stefonek: Elderly man set to drive home after a visit with his relatives was later found murdered and his car set on fire. Searching for killer.
- Patsy Wright: Died after drinking Nyquil laced with strychnine. Who would want her dead?
- Gretchen Burford: Lawyer who helped the less fortunate was robbed and later killed as she was at an ATM.
- Wackers: Elderly couple endure harassment and assaults for years by unknown person(s). Trying to find out who and why.
- Jeremy Bright: A 14 year old disappears after attending the county fair. Lots of stories around time about what happened to him but he hasn't been seen.
- Jenny Pratt: Was hit in the head with a board while riding on her boyfriend's motorcycle. Many think the assault was meant for him. Looking for those responsible.
- L'Enfant: Bashir Koushackji has been terrorized by 15-20 calls daily for 9 years mainly by a young boy known as "L'Enfant". He doesn't know who is calling him and why.
- Philip Frazier: Young man on his way to college picks up a hitchhiker. His body was later found and his car set on fire. A few people have seen the man police think murdered Philip and they are searching for him.
- Tommy Burket: Found dead in his bedroom, police say from a suicide. The family thinks it was murder and after some investigation found out their son was a paid DEA informant and believe that could have led to his murder.
- TK Hardy - Restauranteur was murdered by a hitman hired by his business rival, John Mooney. Mooney was apprehended but escaped.
- Dale car "Liz Carmichael" - bilked investors with a scheme for a 3 wheeled car that claimed an amazing 60 miles per gallon. Has been apprehended.
- Dorothy Allison - is profiled. She claims to be a psychic and police say she has helped them on numerous occasions. UM mentions a few cases where she has provided info and also follows her while she tries to help on a current murder case.
- Mickey & Trudy Thompson were very famous in the racing world. They were both gunned down in the driveway of their home. Looking for suspects.
- Tony Alamo was a self styled preacher, country western singer and clothing designer. He is wanted for child abuse, tax evasion and threatening to kidnap a judge.
- Chupacabra is a mysterious creature seen by dozens of Puerto Ricans and is suspected in killing dozens of animals.
- Billy Hargrove & Mike Carmichael - two Army men who were best friends and both found hanging within weeks of each other. Military claims suicide but family thinks they were murdered.
- Chad Mauer was from Wisconsin but was found dead in his car on the south side of Chicago. No suspects. Could Chad have been involved in a drug deal gone wrong?
- Joe Owens elderly man obsessed with landscaping. His wife Gladys mysteriously disappears and Joe has numerous stories as to her whereabouts. Gladys is eventually found.
- Roxanne Jeeves and her son were murdered on his 5th birthday. Police are investigating if it is linked to Roxanne's brothers drug dealings.
- Eric & Pam Ellender were found shot to death in their bedroom and their infant daughter was left unharmed. Police think it was the work of satan worshippers.
- Ohio trucker serial killer - Several prostitutes have been murdered in the Ohio area. Michael Berens, reporter, thinks there could be a serial killer who is a trucker and is meeting his victims at truck stops.
- Kurt Cobain - Was it suicide or murder?
- Man in steamer trunk - An elderly man is found murdered and stuffed in a large steamer trunk on the side of the road. Trying to identify him and his killer.
- Tammy Lynn Leppert - beauty queen and aspiring actress begins acting strangely and disappears one day. She's never been found. What happened to her?
- Russell Evans is found in the road badly injured and later dies. Was he the victim of a hit and run or was he murdered by someone and left to make it look like an accident?
- Dan Short, bank president was abducted from his home and later murdered after being forced to help his kidnappers rob his bank. Looking for those responsible.
- Shane Stewart & Sally McNelley became disillusioned with the satan worshippers they were hanging with and started to give the police some info. They went missing while out on a date and their murdered bodies were found months later. Searching for the killers.
- Rae Ann Mossor had a confrontation with her boyfriend and is soon after found dead in the road near his house of a shotgun blast. Was it suicide or murder?
- Keith Warren was a teenager found hanging from a tree. Police label it a suicide but his family is convinced he was murdered.
- Joe Cole & Henry Rollins were robbed one night and Joe was murdered. Looking for those responsible.
- Kimberly Pandilios was an aspiring model who left for a job one day and never returned. Man claims he saw her in the mountains with three strange men.
- Joe Shepard was convicted of murder. He escaped and now police are looking for him.
- Elizabeth Campbell left after a fight with her boyfriend one night and never returned. There have been several sightings of her with an unknown male and family thinks she is being held against her will.
- Charles Holden gave an unknown hitchhiker a ride. When the man tried to take the truck by force Charles sped away. When he arrived home he was shocked to find his elderly mother in the house next to his murdered apparently by the same hitchhiker.
- Extortion - Hundreds of people in Lancaster, CA were sent extortion letters demanding money or threatening violence. Update.
- "Sara Jo" and 5 Hawaiian fisherman went missing in Hawaii in a storm. Ten years later and 2000 miles away the boat was found and remains of one of the fishermen.
- Bev McGowan was found savagely murdered by what police believe was her new roommate. Searching for her.
- Shannon Davis was a newlywed who her husband claimed she died in a fall from a horse. Her husband was later accused of the murder and is on the run.
- Lisa Ziegart beloved schoolteacher from Massachusetts was abducted from her part-time job and later murdered. Searching for her killer.
- Gus Hoffman was abducted by a motorcycle gang while riding his newly restored Harley. Looking for bikers responsible.
- "Tom Johnson" lured a computer salesman and his fiancee to a motel room on the premise of buying an expensive computer. Stole the computer and assaulted the salesman and killed his fiancee. Searching for him.
- Night stalker – Man who helped identify the Night Stalker is owed money but he is missing.
- Serial rapist on the loose. Has robbed several stores and raped the female employees.
- The Investigators – Police trying to identify the dead are profiled. Including unidentified woman who fell from a cliff and unknown Mediterranean couple found murdered.
- Su Ya Kim young immigrant wife is murdered and her body put in a dumpster. Police searching for her killer.
- Dale Kerstetter went missing during a shift at a platinum factory where he worked. Was he a willing participant in the robbery that took place that night or a victim?
- “Bonnie Wilder” has found work in the Accounting dept. at numerous stores and eventually robbed them. They are looking for her and trying to determine her real identity.
- Pam Page went missing under suspicious circumstances. Her husband is under suspicion from Pam’s family.
- Doreen Marfeo is missing. Police received letters that indicated she was killed and think her husband may be the author. She has never been found.
- Perman Gilbert, family man and appliance repairman, is found murdered in Ohio. Trying to determine who would want him dead and why.
- George Owens, elderly man left to pick up his wife at a train station. He was seen disoriented far from his destination. He is now missing.
- Circleville Letters – someone is sending threatening letters around Circleville, Ohio. One man is dead under suspicious circumstances and his brother-in-law in prison. Meanwhile the letters continue to come.
- John Cheek disappeared soon before a big business deal was to take place. His car was found abandoned and there have been sightings of him at truck stops. Does he have amnesia caused by too much stress?
- Jeffrey MacDonald was convicted of the brutal murder of his wife and daughters. He claims he is innocent.
- Steve Sandlin, cop from New Mexico, was found murdered at the police station. Police trying to solve the crime.
- Gary Simmons’ body was found in a cave 17 years after he disappeared. Tom Dixon is a suspect in the murder and police are searching for him.
- Patricia Meehan wandered off dazed and confused after a minor car accident. There have been several sightings of her and her family is worried she might have amnesia.
- Wadada raped his friend Sarah Beard. Searching for him.
- “Crash & Dash” robbers have robbed several stores in Houston by crashing into the front of the store. Searching for them.
- AJ Breaux devoted father and recovering alcoholic from Houma, LA is missing under mysterious circumstances. There were suspicious sightings of him in the days after his disappearance.
- Robert & Christine Baskins were abducted by their grandparents. Parents are searching for them.
- Debbie Wolfe was found dead in the pond near where she lived. Police are searching for her killer.
- Devin Williams drove his semi into a National Forest acted strangely and left on foot. Searching for him and what could have made him act that way.
- Dan Wilson was acting strangely in the weeks before he disappeared. Left on a car trip to visit family members and his car was found abandoned. Family later discovered his car he drove was leaking carbon monoxide and that could explain his erratic behavior.
- Crystal Spencer was an aspiring actress who lived in Hollywood. Her body was found in her apartment with many strange clues and police are uncertain how she died.
- Ralph Probst, a policeman, was shot to death while in his home. Still no arrests in the case. There’s a chance it was mob related.
- Dub Waukerhagen and his son Chance are missing. Dub’s girlfriend Latricia was found shot to death in her home and Dub’s truck was found abandoned. He has been charged with Latricia’s murder.
- Kenneth Dungee and his friends were run off the road in what appeared to be a racially motivated crime. Dungee died and the others were seriously injured. Searching for the driver responsible.
- Suicide in church: A man was found dead in a church with a suicide note. He had died by ingesting cyanide tablets. Trying to find out his identity.
- Dan Short, bank president from Missouri, was kidnapped and forced to help rob his bank. He was then murdered. His killers have been apprehended.
- Leo Koury is a fugitive and on the FBI’s 10 Most Wanted List. He is wanted for a number of different crimes.
- Norman Ladner, teenage boy, was found shot to death on his parents property. Police think it’s a suicide but family thinks he was murdered.
- Barbara Jean Horn, 4 year old girl was murdered and found in a box set out for trash. Police arrested her neighbor for the crime.
- Dennis Walker amassed a huge baseball memorabilia collection with the proceeds he obtained while scamming investors out of money. Most of the valuable collection is still missing.
- Jeanne Tovrea, Phoenix socialite, was found murdered in her home. Police have arrested a suspect in the crime.
- Tommy Gibson, 2 year old boy, went missing from his home. His father, a policeman at the time, denies he did anything with the boy but was later convicted of manslaughter.
- Eva Shoen - Daughter-in-law of U-Haul founder was found murdered in her home. Is family feuding to blame?
- Pamela Ray disappeared while on vacation with her children. Searching for her.
- Judy Olive - Was in a cult with an abusive cult leader. Her young son is missing and she's searching for him.
- Rebecca Young was murdered. A witness saw her murder in a field and called authorities. Searching for more evidence and want the witness to come forward.
- Mark Groezinger was found shot multiple times in his car. Police suspect his wife may have played a role in his murder because of insurance money.
- Charlie Sigmin was killed by his ex-wife and her boyfriend. Still searching for his satan worshipping ex.
- "Casie Nicole" and its crew were shipwrecked. Nathan Neesmith held on for days until he was rescued but no sign of the other crew members. Family and friends receive some strange calls that may mean they're still alive.
- Michael O'Mara was a retired Cook County detective. He was found shot to death one night and police think he committed suicide but family insists he was murdered. (NBC)
- Kristi Krebs is missing after a car accident that was strangely similar to one she had earlier. Family thinks she's suffering from a mental break and are looking for her. (NBC)
- Tara Breckinridge worked at a Gentlemen's Club in Texas when she went missing one night. Her boyfriend is a suspect and she is still missing. (NBC)
- Roy Caffey a policeman who was shot to death while out on patrol one night. His son is still searching for his killers. (NBC)
- Justin Burgwinkel went AWOL from the Army and hasn't been seen in years. He was acting strangely to his family and friends in the weeks before he disappeared. (NBC)
- John Yount was in prison for murder when he escaped. His girlfriend, a churchgoing wife and mother, is also missing and police think she helped him escape. (NBC)
- John Purvis is a schizophrenic wrongly convicted of the murder of a young mother and her baby. Thanks partly to UM, he's been released.
- Melvine Aprille stole all her husband's money by fraud and has taken off with the couple's two young children. Searching for them. (NBC)
- Terri McClure was found murdered in her car in a casino parking lot. Police suspect her son may be responsible. (NBC)
- Wendy Camp and her daughter and sister-in-law disappeared after a trip to see Wendy's son. Wendy's ex-husband and ex mother-in-law claim they're not responsible. (NBC)
- Blair Adams, a Canadian man who had been acting suspicious was found dead in a parking lot in Tennessee. Police have no idea how he died, if he was murdered or why he was even in Tennessee.
- "Carol" was shot in the face by an unknown driver after a game of cat and mouse on the road. Searching for him.
- DJ Hoax - Kevin Ryder and Gene Baxter claim someone confessed to a murder on the air of their radio show only to find out it was really a publicity stunt.
- Lil Miss Pannasofkee is the name given to an identified murder victim found near that lake. Police are still trying to find out her identity.
- Lisa Kimmell was found murdered a few days after she went missing. Many people claim to have seen her during a time police think she was already dead. Searching for her car.
- Scott Johnson and his friend were found dead in an abadoned shack that had been set on fire. His mother thinks it was murder.
- East Area Rapist/ONS - Recent DNA testing has revealed that the East Area Rapist and Original Night Stalker are the same man. Still searching for him.
- Katherine Korzilius, 6 year old found in the road near her parents house and later died. Was she deliberately murdered or was it a hit and run?
- Ralph Sigler was found dead in hotel room killed by electrocution. Was the KGB responsible and was he working for the US or Russia?
- Lee Young, bank fraud investigator, is missing and his car was found burned. Did it have something to do with a case he was working on?
- Jack Quinn - VP of a company who supplied armed guards took off after stealing over $1 million in untraceable bills from his company.
- Joe & Mattie Harvey were murdered and their house set on fire to try and cover up the crime. Their beloved niece is responsible and she's on the run.
- Steve Hadley stole $1 million from the Credit Union where he worked. Police are searching for him.
- Jared Peters was abducted by his grandmother who tried to teach him about satan worshipping in an attempt so her daughter would lose custody. Searching for her and Jared.
- Stanley Gryziec was killed in his home. Police thinks perhaps it could be because of Stanley's late brother's business dealings.
- Swedish hitchhikers, Marie Lilienburg & Maria Vahlen went missing in the US and their bodies were later found. Searching for their killer.
- Jay Durham was on his motorcycle one night when a deranged semi-driver hit him and left him for dead. He's trying to find the semi driver.
- Larry George killed his ex-wife's neighbors and shot his ex-wife leaving her for dead. Police are searching for him.
- Black Dahlia - an aspiring actress and prostitute is savagely murdered in California. Police looking for her killer.
- Grocery Robbers - a team of robbers are targeting grocery stores in the Pacific Midwest. Police still searching for them.
- Stanley Gryziec - was murdered and his house ransacked and no one knows why. Could it be info his brother gave him before his death?
- Eileen Mangold - was abducted and murdered from her job at a gas station in Florida. Looking for her killer.
- Lisa Bishop & "Freedon" - A young college student and crew is missing after boarding a freighter headed for Haiti. What happened to her?
- Adam Hecht - came from a wealthy Beverly Hills family and started to ponder the meaning of life. He is missing. Did he leave voluntarily or foul play?
- Amy Billig - was to have lunch with a friend but never arrived and hasn't been seen since. Her mother has worked tirelessly to try and find her.
- Frank Olsen - a scientist who worked for the US government was unwillingly given LSD in an experiment. Soon after he plunged to his death out a hotel window. Was it murder or suicide?
- Gordon Page Jr. - was just diagnosed as autistic when he disappeared from the group home he was to stay in. No sign of him since. Family is desperate to find him.
- Jay Cook & Tonya Von Cuylonborg - young couple found murdered while on their first trip together. Killer is taunting their families as well. Looking for him.
- St. James Hotel - guest and employees claim the hotel is haunted with people from the Old West.
- Glue - robber uses fast dry glue to aid in his bank heists. Looking for him.
- Tunnels - Thieves dig underground tunnels up to bank vaults and have stolen over $2 million in cash, jewelry and gold coins.
- Don Smith - was found murdered. Police believe he was murdered by a hitchhiker whom he picked up. Searching for him.
- Angelo Desidari - deeply religious and well thought of in the community was found missing from his home one day. His body was eventually found and police have arrested suspects in his murder.
- Dr. Richard Boggs - was arrested in a scheme with two other men that police believe involve murder and insurance fraud.
- David Harry Fisher - was in jail for the murder of Laura Burbank. He escaped and is on the run.
- Julie Cross - was the first female Secret Service Agent killed in the line of duty. She was shot & killed while on a stakeout. Searching for killer.
- Airplane - Man acts strangely and then tries to hop a ride on a plane and falls to his death. Searching for his identity.
- Marilyn DePue - in the midst of a divorce was shot and killed her by estranged husband. Police are searching for him.
- Reagan - Patrick Michael Mitchell dons a Reagan mask (as well as others) in his bank robberies. Is on the run and police are searching for him.
- Tracy Wofford-Bunn - was found murdered in her car in a parking lot in Baton Rouge. Police are searching for a motive and the person who killed her.
- Teenage boys murder spree - two teen boys killed 4 innocent people within a few days in a horrific crime spree. They have been apprehended.
- Jean Moore - is missing from a casino in broad daylight. Her fiance is suspected by the family but police have no idea what happened to her.
- Louis Bourgeois & Jean Marie Gagnon - two bank robbers who escaped while being transported after testifying. Bourgeois was apprehended quickly but Gagnon is still on the run.
- Michael Wade Mohan - a bank robber who has escaped police custody 3 times with the help of his wife. Searching for both of them.
- Su Taraskiewicz - was a ramp supervisor at Northwest Airlines when she was murdered. Police searching for her killer.
- Mabel Woods - gives shelter to stray and unwanted dogs. Someone viciously set fire to her kennels. Police searching for the arsonists.
- Lee Selwyn - dj who was murdered one night while riding his motorcycle by an enraged driver. Searching for the man responsible.
- Oliver Munson - beloved teacher is missing. He was set to testify against a car theft ring when he disappeared. Police suspect foul play.
- David Marifield - an attorney, was found murdered in the elevator of his office building. Police searching for a man calling himself "Sam Jones" who was in contact with Marifield the days before his murder.
- Gary Grant Jr. - young boy was murdered. He was the son of an Atlantic City policeman and police think it could have retribution for something in the policeman's past.
- John Martin - Police chief is murdered and was able to give a brief description of the killer before he died. Looking for him.
- Salvatore Caruana - Narcotics smuggler with ties to the mob is wanted by police.
- Ricardo Caputo - A serial killer who police believe has killed at least 5 women whom he was acquainted with. Searching for him.
- Brad Bishop - A Government worker kills his family and flees. Has been on the run for years and there have been reported sightings of him all around the world.
- Joseph Maloney - Was arrested for murdering his estranged wife. Was being held in Ireland before he was released. Police are searching for him.
- "Tyler" - Is found wandering in the Nevada desert and has no idea who he is. Searching for his family and his true identity. Update.
- Poloma Martin - She was kidnapped by her non-custodial mother who appears to be mentally unbalanced. Searching for them.
- Veronica (Tina) Jefferson - A young professional is raped and murdered and found in a schoolyard. Police searching for her killer.
- Rachael Raver & Warren Fulton - A young couple are both murdered. - - - Police have discovered their murder is linked to another unsolved homicide profiled on a very early UM.
- David Hurley - Was shot by an unknown motorist driving a gold Honda Prelude after a minor traffic accident. David was able to be interviewed by police but later died at the hospital. Police searching for the road rage driver who killed him.
- Home Improvement Scam - Heartless conmen who prey on the elderly on the ruse of doing home improvements and charging outrageous fees.
- Charles Horvath - A young man was hitchhiking across Canada and to meet up with his family in Hong Kong. He never arrived and is missing. There are a lot of conflicting clues as to whether he met with foul play or left on his own.
- John Burns - (from Pre-Stack Specials) Is wanted for killing his ex-girlfriend Eleanor Farber. Police are looking for him but have no clue what his true identity is.
- Kay Hall - Was run over and killed the day she came into a sizeable inheritance. Police suspect her husband.
- Mike Emert - Real estate agent is murdered while showing a home by an unknown man with a cane. Searching for who and why.
- Magic Rock - Family finds a rock with mysterious markings on it and claim to come into good luck afterwards.
- Dick Hansen - He was out on a date with a friend when an unknown motorist started to taunt them. When Hansen confronted him the driver seemed to take offense at the 49er's license plate and shot and killed Hansen. Searching for him.
- Live From The Telecenter - A live 90 minute broadcast (only aired once) where UM tried to solve cases on the air. Profiles several wanted fugitives, lost loves and missing persons.
- Leyzhan Williams - Was kidnapped and his mother murdered in what was made to look like a house fire. He is the infant son of young rapper - - Lathan "Young Lay" Williams. He is searching for his son and those responsible for his girlfriend's murder.
- Stuart Heaton - Is in jail convicted of the murder of Crystal Nabb. He claims he is innocent and the dna used to convict him is flawed.
- Diane Shawcroft & Jennifer Lueth - Best friends were murdered. Police trying to find out who killed them and why.
- Lauren Jackson - Young girl went missing from her front yard. Some people suspect the mother gave her away but she maintains her innocence.
- Robert Corrado - Was wanted for running a massive auto theft ring as well as drug charges. He left a suicide note and his car near a bridge before his trial. Police think he's on the run and didn't kill himself.
- Scott Rossiter - Canadian policeman who was shot in the line of duty.
- Police believe David O'Neill is the murderer and are looking for him.
- Woody Kelly - Investment counselor abruptly disappeared while out on his boat. Police later learned he was stealing from his clients and suspect he staged his disappearance.
- John & Linda Sohus - They disappeared abruptly while mysterious postcards were sent to their family from other countries. Police don't know whether they met with foul play at the hands of their tenant or disappeared willingly.
- Craig Williamson - Never returned home after a business trip. His wife has worked tirelessly to find him and believe he may have amnesia.
- Charlie Anderson - Sheriff's Deputy was shot & killed while returning to his home late one night. Caller may have info as to who killed him and police would like him to call back.
- Tony Lombardi - Was found dead in his bed of a gunshot wound. Police think it was suicide but family insist he was murdered.
- Duane McCorkendale - Trucker, was shot and killed for a few dollars while at a pay phone. Police searching for this cold hearted killer.
- Computers - Three cases are profiled where computers are used in an effort to help catch criminals.
- Alcatraz Special - 90 minute special on the infamous prison and the 3 men who may or may not have successfully escaped from there. (Taped from NBC and shows quite a bit of footage not shown on Lifetime's version).
- Final Appeal: Johnny Lee Wilson - A mildly retarded man is pressured into a confession of a murder that he now says he didn't commit. Another inmate has come forward and confessed.
- Gulf Breeze UFO's - Ed Walters claims to have photographed UFO's several times but a few things have came out that put his claims under serious doubt. (Never shown on Lifetime).
- Dale Hyde is wanted for assaulting the son of his girlfriend. Has a long history of assaulting children.
- Kenneth Ingy is found dead on his garage floor of carbon monoxide poisoning. Evidence seems to indicate someone was in the garage with him right before his death. Murder or accident?
- George Conniff a Marshall who was killed in the line of duty in the 1930's. Some suspect it was the work of a fellow police officer.
- Neal Jennings was murdered by his hired hand, Bill Blackwell, and his body was burned. Police are searching for him.
- Kaitlyn Arquette was shot while driving in her car and later died. Police think it was a random act of violence but her mother thinks it may have been people who were involved in insurance fraud.
- KC Firefighters 6 firemen were killed in KC when they were fighting a fire that they didn't realize involved explosives. Police say it is the work of arsonists and they are searching for those responsible.
- Jack Davis Jr.a college student was found dead of suspicious circumstances and Dr. Cyril Wecht is profiled as he tries to ascertain what he died from.
- Tom Keater dies in a strange forklift incident just 5 days after the disappearance of a woman he knew and Tom was thought to have been the main suspect. Tragic accident, murder or strange suicide?
- Tim Molnar strangely disappears one day and his family is looking for him and the reason he left. He is also heir to a $50,000 estate that he doesn't know about.
- JB Hamby a police officer shot in the 1970's. David Gordon Smith was convicted of the crime but has now escaped from prison and is being sought.
- Final Appeal: Tommy Zeigler - he is on death row and has been convicted of killing his wife and her parents. He insists he is innocent and has several supporters.
- Cecelia Newball disappeared when she was 8 1/2 mos. pregnant along with her young son. Husband claims he received a goodbye card and a note but family thinks she met with foul play.
- Kevin Hughes an up and coming record charter in Nashville is gunned down one night while out with a friend. Could his murder be related to the music charts and his job?
- Chad Lankford - a military policemen is found dead under very mysterious circumstances. Police say it was an elaborate staged suicide but family thinks he was murdered.
- Bonnie Craig - college student from Alaska was found raped and murdered. Could it be related to her mother's undercover work for the drug task force?
- Dana Satterfield - is raped, beaten and murdered at the beauty shop she owned. A saleslady got a brief look at the killer and police are now searching for him.
- Alicia Showalter Reynolds - went missing and was later found murdered. Police believe she got in a car with an unknown man after being told there was something wrong with her car. Searching for suspect.
- Jeffrey Digman - Marine was found shot to death in the bedroom of his home. Police think he committed suicide but family has reason to believe he was murdered.
- Todd Kelly was murdered for his role in a love triangle. His girlfriend's ex-boyfriend is thought to have killed him and police are searching for him.
- Matt Flores is gunned down in the parking lot of his employer. Police can find no one who would have wanted him dead and believe it could have been a case of mistaken identity.
- Richard Relf took his daughter and disappeared after it came to light that he was stealing from his employer. Searching for him and his daughter.
- Mary Ann Perez disappeared while out at a bar with friends. A serial killer has confessed to killing her although she has never been found. Family received strange calls years after her disappearance claiming she was still alive.
- Steve Wilson - kills his father-in-law and is sentenced to prison where he later escapes.
- Charles Morgan - was found dead of a shotgun blast to the head while wearing a bulletproof vest. Family is sure he was murdered and is curious as to his double life he seemed to have been leading.
- Dennis Keith Smith murders his sister and is later paroled. Then years later when a woman turns up missing after have last being seen with Smith he is the prime suspect in her disappearance.
- Franklin Delano Floyd is in jail for kidnapping Michael Hughes from his school. Franklin claims Michael is his son (which turned out to be false) and also claimed that Michael's deceased mother "Sharon Marshall" was his daughter until he turned around and married her. Police are searching for Michael and the true identity of his deceased mother.
- Susan Harrison went missing. Her sons suspect her current husband of being involved considering the very stormy relationship they had.
- Jim Burnside is wanted for the murder of his estranged wife Annette.
- John Roubas is an international drug kingpin who supposedly died in a car fire but police suspect he faked his own death.
- Victor Manuel Gerena was an armored car driver when he stole
$7 million from his employers. Police found out he belonged to the group Los Macheteros and are searching for him.
- Grandpa & Milk Carton Bandit - Police are searching for these two bank robbers with some unique MO's.
- Rohrey Wychgel is searching for the person(s) who shot and paralyzed him while he was at his home.
- Mario Amado is found dead in a Mexican prison while vacationing from the US. He had been in an argument with his girlfriend and was detained and Mexican authorities claim it was a suicide but evidence proves otherwise.
- Bike Path Rapist is terrorizing women in New York and has killed at least one. Searching for him.
- RS profiles 10 missing persons cases
- Michael Francke is found murdered. He had been hired to reform the Oregon prison system and was possibly going to implicate government corruption.
- Michael Fagan is searching for his son whom his wife abducted and he fears may have put up for adoption.
- Bo Tanner was a self styled preacher who claimed to be the recipient of death threats, vandalism and arson. His wife later found out he was a bigamist and police think he may have been responsible for the crimes.
- Special Alert: Joseph Krantz, Martha Roberts. Joseph Krants is wanted for the murder of his wife. Martha Roberts has been kidnapped. *Update: Martha Roberts' family and friends are receiving ransom demands.
- 150th case solved: Tony Miller. Miller is released after a prosecution witness calls the telecenter resulting in the 150th case UM has helped solved.
- Scott Hill was a wealthy man who seemingly had everything but then vanished leaving his family a note saying it was due to financial problems. They want him to come home.
- NO serial killer - A serial killer in New Orleans seems to be targeting prostitutues.
- Sal Guardado is wanted for killing his girlfriend, Sally Garrity, and assaulting her grandmother.
- Baskins update shows an antique store where the 4 were last confirmed to have been seen.
- Jill & Julie Hanson both die due to a house fire and their brother Donny was a suspect but later acquitted of the crime.
- NBC episode 11/16/88 - Christi Nichols, Update-Gayle Delano, Mark Adams, Steven Cox, Special Alert: Barbara Jean Horn.
- NBC episode 4/12/89 - Dexter Stefonek, Mexican folk healer scam, Update: Dan Willans heirs found, "Fumbles" bank robber, Michael Wade Mohan, RS profiles wanted fugitives.
- NBC episode 7/15/89 - Thieves dig underground tunnels to rob businesses, Tom Sawyer & Kristle Merzlock claim to have experienced life after death, Update: Steve Hadley captured, *Walter Wenke & Ronald Enzlo, Perman Gilbert.
- RS interview with Jennifer Pratt - rarely shown interview conducted by RS on the 3rd anniversary special where he talks with Jennifer.
- Pat Mealbach claims she is heir to the Dodge estate but has been denied access to her adoption records.
- Terry Conner & Joseph Daugherty are wanted for several bank robberies and are have thought to have stolen at least $1 million.
- Kyra Cook was found in a park in her hometown suffering from complete amnesia. Was she assaulted in the park and are there witnesses?
- Rolex Robbers - attractive women are drugging and robbing their well to do dates with at least one being killed. Police searching for them.
- Robert Weeks is wanted after three women in his life disappeared over a span of 15 years all after having dinner with him.
- Unabomber is suspected of planting bombs at various places with one person being killed and several wounded.
- Update: Robert Weeks is captured.
- Jack Lutter is wanted for bigamy and other crimes.
- George Marsh died alone in a nursing home but left behind a large amount of money and people are searching for his heirs.
- UM 3rd Anniversary Special details past captures, lost love reunions and includes an interview with Jennifer Pratt and Pat Mealbach.
- Diabolical Minds: Case Studies profiles several diabolical minds including Hitler, Saddam Hussein, Marie Hilley and the killer of the Roger's family.
- UM's 100th Fugitive Captured - RS profiles past captures as well as the capture of Dan Marino, wanted in a home improvement scam involving elderly.
- Jose Antonio Gonzalez" is in custody after robbing banks but will not give police his real name and they have no idea who he really is.
- Travis Wade Duncan is on the run after escaping from prison along with 2 others and going on a crime spree.
- Raymond Young is suspected of drowning in the Mississippi. He is wanted on tax evasion charges and police think he's still alive and in hiding.
- Charles Mulet, rogue cop from Lousiana wanted for molesting and raping young girls. Is on the run.
- William Eugene Hilliard aka Garland Russell is wanted for molestation of a girl at a nudist colony where he was living.
- Drug traffickers wanted after a sting in an electronics store resulted in several arrests, many more are still wanted.
- Charles Chester is wanted for bank robber and the murder of his wife. - - RS profiles other wanted bank robbers as well.
- FBI Alerts profiling wanted murderers and drug dealers.
- Special Alert: Art Silva was convicted of molesting his children and is now on the run. Update.
- Geoffrey Sullivan, an Air Force pilot, leaves on a mysterious missiong and never returned.
- James Vernon is searching for the drug hotline counselor named
"Libby" who helped him out when he was close to suicide.
- Russell & Jean Johnson, elderly couple from Florida, shows compassion to a down on his luck stranger and the next 5 years receive mysterious checks for $500.
- Footlocker skeleton - A man opens a footlocker a friend had left with him and finds a skeleton of a man inside who was murdered. Searching for his identity.
- "Miriam" is searching for foster parents who were very kind to her when she was young but the twist is her birth mother insists they never existed.
- Jamie Santos, an exotic dancer, was found dead in her home. A mysterious caller reports her injuries to 911 and police are searching for his identity.
- Ashley Freeman & Lauria Bible are both missing after Ashley's house was burned to the ground and her parents murdered.
- Shelly Malone died, according to her friends, when her horse threw her and trampled her but some people think it may have been murder.
- James Donald King kills his first wife. After serving only 6 years of a life sentence was paroled and remarried and then killed his second wife and is on the run.
- Dr. Michael Swango is thought to have killed some of his patients and poisoned his co-workers and are searching for him. Update.
- Leonard Dirickson - Mysteriously left his home with a stranger one day while leaving his son alone and never returned. Did he disappear willingly or meet with foul play?
- Niqui McCown - Disappears a few weeks before her wedding and SUV is later found. Did she meet with foul play and if so is her fiance involved?
- Tim Good - Successful farmer until he met up with a self styled preacher who then proceeded to manipulate him and eventually take his life.
- Final Appeal: Larry Race was convicted of his wife Debbie's murder but he claims it was just a tragic accident.
- Claudia Kirschhoch worked for a travel guide and disappeared while working in Jamaica. Is she living in a remote area of Jamaica or was she murdered?
- Molly Bish disappeared one day after her mother dropped her off at her job as a lifeguard at a remote lake. She was never heard from again. Her parents are desperately trying to find her.
- Todd Mueller - Hawaiian conman is sought by police.
- Bill Day is searching for his son after his ex-wife took off with him. Heartbreaking update.
- Leroy Drieth was thought to have died in a car suicide but many people think he was murdered, possibly by his girlfriend's family.
- Bonnie Haim - Young wife and mother is missing and many people think her husband Michael killed her.
- The Liebling - Red Dixson took his 3 sons and a worker on a trip in his shrimp boat never to be heard from again. Did he run off with them or did they die in a tragic accident?
- CW Roddy - Elderly woman who became an outspoken activist against the drug problem in her neighbor and ended up getting shot. **Note: I put this one on as I have had a lot of requests for it but just a heads up the last few minutes are gone (its like that on my only copy).
- "Katie" claims she has amazing powers and can cry jewels and sweat gold flakes. (I put this one on here for its comedic value, lol.)
- Michael Hunter - Motorcycle racer was shot and killed while out riding one night. Police are searching for the person responsible.
- Paula Pasciak and her boyfriend were visiting her mother in Florida when Paula was murdered by her boyfriend. Searching for him. Update.
- Larry Costine was shot & killed in his home. His girlfriend is now missing. Was she the murderer or a also a victim?
- Hugh & Diane Harlan were an eccentric couple. Diane was found murdered with Hugh being a possible suspect initially. Hugh strangely disappears 4 years later and is never seen again. Left willingly or also murdered?
- Nevada haunted house - Two couples have both lived in the same 150 year old farm house in Fish Springs, Nevada and claim that it is haunted.
- Chaim Weiss was a 15 year old Yeshiva student who was brutally murdered in his dorm room. Police have no motive or suspects.
- Lesa Lee was a head teller until she was discovered to have stolen around $500,000 from her employer. She is on the run.
- Annie Laurie Hearin was the wife of one of the wealthiest men in MS when she was kidnapped. Police are searching for her and her abductor. Update.
- Final Appeal: Michael Scott Martin was sentenced to a long prison term for a robbery he claims he didn't commit. Five witnesses state he was with them during the time of the robbery no where near where the crime took place.
- Final Appeal: Glen Consagra pled guilty to the murder of his two friends. He now claims he is innocent and several people think he was wrongly imprisoned. (PSS)
- Hilda Rochet was raped and murdered by a man she met at a singles bar. Police searching for Gregory Barker. Update.
- Susan Walsh disappears mysteriously after dropping her son off at his father's. She had recently been investigating the vampire lifestyle. Did she disappear willingly or meet with foul play?
- Joe Cole is murdered while walking with his friend Henry Rollins on the way to their apartment. Police are searching for the killers.
- Jessica Keen was chased and murdered in a cemetary. Police are searching for suspects in her death.
- Judy Smith was found murdered in North Carolina. She was last known to be at Philadelphia where she had accompanied her husband on a business trip and no one how she got to NC or who killed her or why.
- Michael Rosenblum disappears after getting into a fight with his girlfriend about his drug abuse. His father has worked tirelessly to answer some questions about his son's disappearance and to find out what happened.
- Philip Taylor Kramer, former member of the rock group "Iron Butterfly" leaves in his van one day after making several goodbye call and then tells a 911 operator he's going to commit suicide and disappears. Update.
- Dr. Sneha Phillips disappeared amid the chaos of 9-11 but her husband thinks she went missing the night before. What happened to her?
- Sweetheart Swindler romances middle aged women and then cons them out of money. Searching for him. Update.
- Lucie Turmel is murdered while driving her cab in Canada. Police are looking for her killer. Update.
- Adam & Alaina Emery disappear after Adam is sentenced to prison for killing a man. Family thinks they committed suicide but police aren't so sure. Update.
- Michael Johnson & Rochelle Robinson were brutally murdered while out at a secluded spot. Police aren't sure whether the murderer was someone obsessed with Rochelle or something involving the occult.
- "Surprise" - I don't want to give away what this first one is about but its something I think you guys will appreciate.
- Gertrude Pruitt- An elderly woman who handed out fruitcakes and defrauded unsuspecting investors out of their money. Police are looking for her.
- Eugene Bailey- Former Florida mayor who was shot & left for dead while his friend was murdered. The man convicted of his assault is on the run.
- Carlos Garcia- Man who conned fellow Hispanics that were members of his church out of money. He's on the run.
- John Bryson Vogel- One of the most prolific counterfeiter's in United States history is sought.
- Howard Drummond- An elderly eccentric man who seemed to live like a pauper passes away leaving a fortune. Searching for his heirs.
- Darlie Routier- Convicted of murdering her two sons and sentenced to death. Some people think she is innocent.
- James "Whitey" Bulger - is wanted by police on extortion and racketeering charges. Nicknamed the "Godfather of the Irish Mob".
- Richard McNair has escaped from prison and is wanted by the police.
- Reggie diPalma worked with an Explorer Scout troop in Connecticut and also molested some of his charges. He's been convicted but is on the run.
- Curandero - Phony Mexican folk healer is wanted for bilking people who had trusted him out of their money. Real name is Jorge Cortez.
- Gene Flannes conned retirees in Arkansas out of their money. Searching for him.
- John Branion- a well respected doctor was convicted of murdering his wife. Many people think he is innocent.
- Coma - Four young children in same family have mysteriously fallen into a coma. Two of them have died. Family looking to the medical community for help in diagnosing this mystery illness.
- Monica Bonilla- is a missing girl abducted by her father who was found thanks to the Nyleen Kay Marshall segment.
- Josephine White is a conwoman who tricks unsuspecting strangers out of their money using the "pigeon drop" scam.
- Dr. Fraud is accused of impersonating a doctor and conning people out of money using coins he claims are valuable.
- Mail bombs- Mail bombs are sent to televangelists Pat Robertson and John Osteen. Police searching for those responsible.
- JD Method is wanted for charming women and then conning them out of their money.
- "Tom Hughes" was a professional hospital patient and police believe used the scam to obtain pain pills. He has since died and police are trying to find out his true identity.
- Tom Roche, biker, went missing one day without a trace. An anonymous letter writer claims he killed Tom.
- Dede Rosenthal disappeared mysteriously from her apartment. A few people have claimed to have seen her and her family is desperate to find her.
- "Cachimba" is sought for a hit and run that killed 11 year old Pedro Santiago Jr. RS also profiles two other hit and run drivers police are searching for.
- Rudolf Hess was Hitler's right hand man. He was imprisoned and later died mysteriously. Was it really Hess that was in prison and was he murdered to silence him?
- Dr. Ted Loseff a respected physician died unexpectedly. Police initially said it was a suicide but Ted's mother thinks he was murdered by a hit his wife put out on him.
- Port Chicago Mutiny - 50 black Navymen were convicted of mutiny after refusing to load dangerous ammunitions. They want their name cleared.
- Kenneth Robert Stanton is a serial child molester. He has been placed on the FBI's 10 Most Wanted List.
- David Cox was one of the Marines whose story was told in the movie "A Few Good Men". He was outspoken about the movie and was later murdered and police are looking for his killer.
- Marlene Santana was abducted at gunpoint from her mother when she was 3 days old. Family is still searching for her. RS profiles other abducted children.
- Aimee Willard, a college standout, was raped and murdered. Police are searching for her killer.
- Jeannie Boylan is profiled as a highly acclaimed composite sketch artist. She is working on a sketch of the suspect in the murder of Jonathan Francia.
- Amber Swartz was abducted while out playing in her yard. Her mother thinks that Tim Bindner is responsible and he is suspected by some in the abductions of several little girls.
- Rena Paquette was murdered. Twenty years later her son Danny Paquette was also murdered. Could it have been because they knew too much about a murder that took place?
- Eric Kessler is a conman accused of bilking middle aged women out of hundreds of thousands of dollars. Police are searching for him.
- Sarah Powell stays home from school one day and awakes tied up with her house ransacked and suffering from amnesia. Looking for suspects.
- Gordon Collins went missing after his boat capsized. Numerous reports have him wandering the streets of Mexico disoriented.
- "Freedom 2" - 2 couples embark on a cruise on a yacht. It is lost at sea but the two men resurface without the women. Police think it could be an insurance scam.
- Curtis Pishon is found missing from his security guard job. Earlier that same night his car caught fire and he called the fire dept. Where could he be?
- Special Alert: Grateful Dead fan - Police are trying to identify the victim of a car accident that they believe was hitchhiking.
- Bobby Fuller - Famous rocker from the 60's found dead in his car under mysterious circumstances. Suicide or murder?
- Maria Armstrong, a known schizophrenic, is wanted for the murder of her boyfriend Robert Argenti.
- Anita Greene was killed in her car and her husband Melvin was convicted of hiring the hit man. Anita's friend has written a book about the case.
- Bill Henderson, elderly man, was beat to death in his home. Police looking for the killer whom 2 hitchhikers think they accepted a ride from.
- Jim Kimble, who had suffered from psychological problems in his young life, has disappeared. Family desperate to find him.
- Morgan Nick/Jacqueline Castenada - Police investigate the abduction of Morgan from a baseball game and Jacqueline's abduction from a swap meet.
- Philip Breen is wanted for embezzlement at the mortgage company where he worked. He has disappeared leaving his wife to take the fall.
- Wild horses are being shot in Nevada. Police searching for those responsible.
- Arthur Frankfurt is wanted for conning and stealing from elderly women.
- Spanish Lotto scam - Police searching for the perpetrators who scam unsuspecting victims by doctoring lotto tickets.
- Special Alert: Church Fires in Florida - Someone has set over 20 church fires in Florida. Looking for those responsible.
- Special Alert: Pizza Bandits - Several pizza parlors in California have been robbed. Thought to be work of a gang and officials are searching for them.
- Lost Love cases - RS quickly profiles lost loves cases. They have updates to them and he quickly profiles a few more.
- Danny Williams was found dead of a bullet wound in his home. His father is convinced he was murdered but police think suicide.
- Final Appeal: Frederick Young - He was convicted of robbery and sentenced to a very long prison term. He claims his twin Cedric is the actual robber.
- Tony Lombardi found dead in his bed of a gunshot wound. Police say suicide but his mother says murder. (I realize this was on a previous volume but this one has a scene that Lifetime edited out).
- NBC episode 5/3/89 - Cases on this complete episode include Julie Cross, - Ron Rushton, Bicycle bandit, Kathy Powers, French Aviators
- Elmer Locker Jr. is wanted on drug related charges. He has skipped town and his elderly parents (who bailed him out) are in danger of losing their home.
- Sheldon Weinberg and his sons perpetrated the largest Medicaid fraud in history. They were all convicted and now Sheldon is on the run.
- Dale Williams went missing after receiving a call to help a stranded motorist. His truck was found 6 weeks later in the water but no sign of him.
- Joey Moss, 6 years old, was abducted by his father. His mother is searching for him.
- James White was driving drunk and hit John & Virginia Constable, killing them both. He is now on the run.
- Zodiac/Unabomber - Are they one and the same?
- William Jordan has been on the run for many years. He was convicted of the murder of James Rouse Jr.
- Final Appeal: Rick McCue - He was convicted of the murder of Aileen Corsheune. He claims he is innocent.
- Leah Roberts - Leaves without telling her family or friends where she's going. Nine days later her wrecked car is found across the US but no sign of her.
- Angela Maher was an advocate against drunk driving when she was hit and killed by drunk driver Gloria Shulz. She has disappeared and police are searching for her.
- Jim Rice - wealthy businessman living on St. Croix has disppeared. His wife, Astarte Davis-Rice is a suspect.
- Dr. Ian Browning predicts earthquakes.
- Jacqueline Dowaliby - Young girl is murdered and her adopted father was convicted of the crime. Later exonerated. Looking for her killer.
- Lyle Moody is wanted for shooting and injuring two cops. He's on the run.
- Unidentified man in coma - Was involved in an accident. Police are trying to find his family and his identity.
- Lawrence Harding Jr. was abducted as an infant. His brother is searching for him.
- Special Alert: Tyrone Thiess is wanted for a triple murder.
- Special Alert: Shannon Smith is wanted for the rape of underage girls.
- Wallace Thrasher is an international drug runner. His wife claims he died in a plane crash but authorities think he is still alive.
- Kelly Finnigan is a conwoman wanted for robbing men with her "red wine con".
- Randolph Dial is accused of breaking out of prison and kidnapping the Deputy Warden's wife. Police are searching for both of them.
- Neal & Terri Gott are being sought by police for drug dealing.
- Robert Leeds is wanted for art theft. RS profiles other famous works of art that have been stolen.
- "Thumper" - Outlaw biker is wanted for making meth labs.
- Tina Resch claims to have telekinetic powers and that things move mysteriously when she's around.
- Joseph Prushanowski - Jewish community leader who is wanted for international bank fraud.
- John Grundhofer is abducted by an inept kidnapper. He later escapes and police are searching for his abductor.
- Brian Brophill is wanted for narcotics smuggling and drug dealing.
- Zip Gun Bomber has been sending bombs through the mail. One person has died and others wounded. Searching for who is responsible.
- Mollie Jordan's house was set on fire, killing several of her grandchildren inside. Police are searching for the arsonist.
- Noreen Renier is a psychic who is profiled.
- Kay Beeman, prison guard, is wanted for helping two inmates escape one of whom she was romantically involved with.
- Reverse Sting Operation - Authorities work to bust several individuals accused of bribing police officers.
- Final Appeal: Bird Road Rapist. Luis Diaz was convicted of rapes that occurred in the Florida area but several people believe he is innocent.
- McDonald's Shooting - Police are searching for Michael Anthony Star who they believed robbed a McDonalds in Virginia shooting and maming the asst. manager.
- Coma victim "John" has been unresponsive for 7 months following being hit by a motorcycle while walking. They are looking for his identity and his family.
- Psychic surgery - Gary Magnou is wanted for conning many people out of money with his phony surgery claims.
- Clifford Sherwood was 9 years old when he went missing while on his way to school in 1954. Did he run away or meet with foul play?
- Jim Fontes, police officer, is searching for his two sons whom his ex-wife abducted.
- Lynn Amos is found barely alive in her burning bed. She later died. Was it a random act of violence or connected to her job?
- Amy Bradley disappears while vacationing with her family on a cruise ship.
- Carl & Mary Denny are wanted for insurance fraud concerning a boat.
- Kristi Lee is found dead in her apartment. Her in-laws are not cooperating with the investigation and are considered suspects.
- Randal Utterback escaped from prison where he was being held for kidnapping his ex-girlfriend. He is on the run and police are searching for him.
- Audrey Moate & Thomas Houtard were lovers. Thomas was found near a lovers lane murdered but Audrey was gone and has never been seen since. Did she meet with foul play as well?
- Seattle arsonist is blamed for a rash of extremely intense fires that have killed 1 firefighter and cost millions.
- Jim Boomgarden keeps running into strangers who claim they know him. He recently found out he has a twin brother as well as a sister he is searching for.
- Selena Edon was badly injured in a motorcycle accident leaving her with some confusion. She has since disappeared.
- Walter Rice was a recluse who died and left over $140,000. Searching for his heirs.
- Phyllis Strub is wanted for embezzling $250,000 from the credit union where she worked. She's been on the run for 14 years.
- Fugitive Hotline: Investigators profiled 3 wanted fugitives
- Lost loves: RS profiles 3 lost love cases involving the military.
- "Swoop & Squat" is an insurance scam where people purposely rearend unsuspecting drivers in an attempt to collect on bogus insurance claims.
- Dr. Arvin Sinha is wanted for raping several of his female patients.
- Bank robber is wanted for robbing small town banks in Pennsylvania for the last 17 years, shooting out security cameras as he leaves. Police don't know his name. RS profiles other wanted bank robbers.
- Jim Fang, successful businessman in Chinatown was murdered. Police have no leads so given to college class called "Murder We Solve" in hopes they can develop some good theories.
- Curt Borton, Jr. - his family was told he was MIA in Vietnam and later declared dead but family thinks he was sent back to US secretly and his sister even claims to have seen him.
- Ron Rushton is a conman who left many people in foreclosure after they believed his phony mortgage scam. Looking for him.
- Cyanide Murders - Several people in St. Croix have died after ingesting cyanide. Police think its the work of a conman.
- Countess conwoman - woman who claimed she was a countess convinced people to invest in her business and she turned out to be a conwoman. Real name was found to be Barbara Helga King.
- Andelina Gonzales is wanted for scamming and robbing retired judge Leland Geiler all the while pretending to be a devoted companion.
- "Mark Mitchell" is wanted for bilking unsuspecting people with a phony log home company. His real name is Wade Mitchell Parker.
- Walter "Curly" Green died a recluse leaving an estate of $200,000. Searching for his heirs.
- Judge John Fairbanks is wanted for stealing more than $10 million dollars from family and friends. He's missing. (No update on this copy.)
- Cindy James was found dead after reporting 7 years of ongoing harassment. Police think she committed suicide but family and friends disagree.
- John James Irwin, conman, is wanted on many felonies and may be involved in his mother's murder. Update: He's been captured.
- Kay Beeman worked as a prison guard and is wanted for helping her boyfriend. Edgar Kerns, escape. Update: They've been captured.
- Update: Diane Brodbeck and John Yount have been captured.
- RS quickly profiles 3 missing person cases.
- Maria Secoro Lapine nicknamed the "Black Widow" is wanted for the murder of 3 husbands & a boyfriend. She also faked her own death as well as fictitious sister's.
- Kathy Page was found dead in her car but the accident seems staged. No arrests in the case but her husband Steve is the prime suspect.
- John Addis was dating Joanne Albanese and they both went missing. Police discover Addis' has a shady past and after Joanne's body was found he is wanted for her murder.
- Ken Palmer is searching for his exact double he briefly met at a train station 50 years earlier and who had the same last name as he.
- Paul Whipkey went missing and was declared AWOL. His car was later found abandoned and family thinks its a coverup and he is gone on a secret assignment.
- Rafael Camarena ran one of the most elaborate drug smuggling operations ever that consisted of an underground tunnel used to transport drugs.
- Update: "Tyler" is really Arthur Paul Beal and is wanted for grand larceny.
- Robert Hamrick was the police chief when he died in a very suspicious car accident. He had vowed to crack down on gang activity and the gang is thought to have murdered him.
- Philip Fraser is murdered on his way to college by a hitchhiker. Police are searching for the killer.
- Katherine Bennett died an elderly recluse leaving an estate of more than $125,000 but no known heirs.
- Special Alert: Marcus Farina was taken by his father Sergio. He may have a serious medical condition. His mother is searching for him.
- Santos family - Several people of the same family have died due to an unknown heart condition. Trying to find out what it is.
- "Fidelity National" was a bogus company who bilked many investors with their phone medical supply scam. Looking for people who ran it.
- FBI Alert: Law enforcement profile 4 cases of wanted fugitives.
- Special Alert: Infant murdered seconds after birth.
- Robert Fisher murdered his family and set their house on fire. He is on the run and police are searching for him.
- "Pat Brown" develops amnesia and is searching for his identity and the family he thinks he has. Real name is Carl Broadnik and he's wanted for embezzlement.
- Tupac Shakur - who killed the famous rapper?
- Dimitric Moore was an 8 year old found dead in his mom's trunk. His mother was charged and later acqitted of the crime. Who killed him?
- Gilbert Ortiz drank a chocolate shake his wife had poisoned. Searching for her. Update.
- Kristin Smart & April Gregory - Two students who disappeared from their college campus on the same day 3000 miles apart.
- James & Lisa Albert are on the run and wanted for arson. Lisa's family claims she is a victim who has fallen prey to a conman.
- Karen Sephalonis, well thought of teacher, helped her inmate husband escape for prison. They are on the run.
- Jonathan Kern is wanted for impersonating race car driver Jonathan Palmer and swindling his girlfriend out of large amounts of money.
- Kyle McElroy disappears from the plastic company where he worked and that his father owned. The father receives a ransom demand. There have been 4 arrests in the case.
- Armando Garcia is a rogue cop wanted for conspiracy to murder witnesses who were to testify against him in a corruption trial.
- Mike Tlusty goes missing. After his girlfriend, Laura Law, is interviewed by police she flees and his body is found. She is wanted for his murder.
- Timothy Barry was convicted of murdering his sister-in-law. He has escaped from prison and is on the run.
- Max Carson is posing as a movie producer in Vegas and is wanted for rape. He's an ex-cop gone bad and his real name is William John Wood.
- Corinne "Punky" Gustavson was a little girl who was murdered and raped in Canada. Another little girl "Mandy" was also assaulted and left for dead in Canada. Police are searching for those responsible.
- Robert Dirscherl was found dead in his bedroom of a gunshot wound. Police ruled it a suicide but a mysterious note received 15 years later calls that into question.
- Paul Hertel is killed by his ex son-in-law David Thompson. He has taken his son and is on the run.
- Armored car bldg. robbery - Police are searching for robbers who stole money as well as murdering 3 guards. There have been arrests in the case.
- Nanette Brana is raped by her ex-boyfriend Danny Pinetta. He is on the run. (There is a rare update on this case that was narrated by someone other than Robert Stack). RS profiles other wanted rapists.
- Roger Dean is murdered by an unknown man at his home. His wife and daughter have received threats and extortion attempts since the murder.
- Update: Linda Sobek - Keely Shaye Smith mentions the Linda Sobek murder and the arrest of Charles Rathbone. They also mention how police say he is a suspect in the murder of Kimberly Pandilios.
- Gurdon Light - A strange light appears near the railroad tracks in Gurden, AR. Some think it has something to do with Will McClane, a railroad foreman who was killed by one of his workers many years earlier.
- Update: David Ivey and his sons have been found. His case was profiled on the Live broadcast.
- A few "Final Appeal" commercials.
- Andre Jones was taken into custody following a traffic stop and was soon found hanging in his jail cell. Family thinks he was murdered.
- RS mentions earthquake in So. Cal. two weeks earlier and reminds everyone to make sure their contractors are licensed.
- Alice Viera was murdered by her abusive ex-husband David Viera. He is on the run.
- US Military plane crashes in Gander, Newfoundland killing 248. Was it an accident or terrorist bomb?
- Joan Gay Croft, 4, is missing after a horrible tornado destroyed her hometown in the 1940's. Two unknown men came and took her.
- Paul Stamper is wanted for kidnapping his ex and shooting her boyfriend. He is on the run.
- Stephen Michalak claims he saw a UFO. He then seems to suffer ill side effects & strange burns.
- USS Vincennes mistakenly shot down an Iranian passenger jet thinking it was a threat. Soon after the captain's wife's car exploded due to a bomb.
- David McLeod is wanted for child molestation. RS profiles other wanted child molesters.
- June Farris believes house she lives in is haunted. She discovers John Hardin used to live in that house and was murdered there.
- Mark Dennis was a Navy medic who is thought to have died in a helicopter crash in the Vietnam war. Family thinks he's still alive and is a POW.
- Alex Cooper devoted husband and family man mysteriously disappears. Family found out he's been hiding things and want to find him.
- Update: Baby boy abducted from hospital is found and reunited with parents.
- Steve Hadley update - He is captured in Texas and goes on trial.
- Don Smith murdered by unknown black male he may have picked up as a hitchhiker. Police searching for killer and his true identity.
- Leo Koury is wanted for racketeering and murder. He is on the run.
- Michaela Garecht is missing after being abducted while at a store. RS mentions a few other girls abducted one of them being Amber Swartz.
- Strip Mall Rapist - Police searching for man who has raped several women in the Boston area.
- George J. Stein opened up dozens of bank accounts throughout the country in the 1930's to 1950's and then disappeared never withdrawing any money. What happened to him and does he have any heirs?
"I am very happy with my purchase! Thank you very much Dan for the prompt delivery and great set."
over 6 months ago
Is this review helpful?
Thanks for your feedback!
"Very good to order from... he gets the job done and the dvds came in perfect..."
over 6 months ago
Is this review helpful?
Thanks for your feedback!
"Loved unsolved mysteries since I was a kid. I've been looking for a collection like this for a long time. Nice to finally own one:)"
13 days ago
Is this review helpful?
Thanks for your feedback!
"Excellent transaction- highly recommended! DVDs were excellent. Thank you!"
over 6 months ago
Is this review helpful?
Thanks for your feedback!
"A great person to deal with!"
over 6 months ago
Is this review helpful?
Thanks for your feedback!
"Thanks for sending my item. This was a good ioffer experience."
1 month ago
Is this review helpful?
Thanks for your feedback!
"I was Very pleased with this seller. My replacement copy did arrive on time, and I am very happy that He was able to obtain it"
4 months ago
Is this review helpful?
Thanks for your feedback!
"I enjoyed the DVDs and hope that they can last for a long time."
over 6 months ago
Is this review helpful?
Thanks for your feedback!
What is your best price for this item?
The lowest price I accepted including shipping