Total Recall 2070 is a short-lived science fiction television series first broadcast in 1999 on the Canadian television channel CHCH-TV and later the same year on the American Showtime channel. The series was inspired by the film Total Recall, based on Philip K. Dick's short story "We Can Remember It for You Wholesale", and by Dick's novel Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?, with a visual style heavily influenced by the film Blade Runner, itself very loosely based on the aforementioned novel. The series shares no major plot points with any of these works. The series was filmed in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. It was a Canadian/German co-production. Only one season, consisting of 22 episodes, was produced. All twenty two episodes are contained on four DVD’s. The DVD’s do not have artwork but they do have menus. The discs are NTSC – please ensure you can play them before bidding. The quality is very good, both video and audio. They are taken from the very rare official Japanese release. Postage to the UK is free, Europe is $7 and US is $10.
- christmas list mimi rogers stella stevens dvd $6.29 Free Shipping
- spider-man 1994 animated series blu-ray collection $25.00 Free Shipping
- unleashing mr. darcy (2016) dvd 720p hdtv movie $6.46 Free Shipping
- a december bride 2016 dvd hallmark movies christmas $6.45 Free Shipping
- still standing complete series on 19 dvd all 88 episode $33.00 Free Shipping
- the practice 24 dvd set complete tv series $39.00 Free Shipping