"The Karen Carpenter Story" 93 minutes. 1989. DVD-R Starring: Cynthia Gibb as Karen Carpenter-Mitchell Anderson as Richard Carpenter-Louise Fletcher as Agnes Carpenter. This made for television film tells the story of popular 70's songstress Karen Carpenter. It traces her early rise to fame with her brother Richard as The Carpenters. The film deals with her 7 year battle with Anorexia Nervosa and her untimely death at age 32 from complications from the disease. The films also covers Richard's addiction to sleeping pills. Over 25 original Carpenters recordings are included in the film. This movie was the highest rated made for TV movie of 1989. WE ACCEPT CHECKS, MONEY ORDERS, OR IF YOU WISH TO PAY WITH YOUR CREDIT CARD, YOU CAN PAY VIA GOOGLE CHECK-OUT. FREE SHIPPING IN THE USA. ADDITIONAL SHIPPING FEES APPLY OUTSIDE THE USA.
- days of our lives external hard drive dvd huge sale $620.00 Free Shipping
- stranger things complete season 1 dvd $9.95 Free Shipping
- christmas list mimi rogers stella stevens dvd $5.50 Free Shipping
- pokemon seasons 1 to 18 + 18 movies + much much more $69.00 Free Shipping
- drake and josh complete dvd series 4 seasons 60 episode $18.99 Free Shipping
- nba finals 2016 - cavaliers vs. warriors - game 7 dvd $11.00 Free Shipping