Based on a true story, Tod Lubitch is born with a deficient
immune system (which is unlike being born with AIDS). As such, he
must spend the rest of his life in a completely sterile
environment. His room is completely hermetically sealed against
bacteria and virus, his food is specially prepared, and his only
human contact comes in the form of gloved hands. The movie follows
his life into a teenager.
SUPPLIED IN GENETIC DVD-CASE AS SHOWN BY THE PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
DVD ClassiX is a high quality public domain
range are produced on professional quality DVD-R discs.
Item description has been taken from numerous sources as is believed to be correct. E&OE
Item is a new, unused and sealed in DVD Packaging - Region:0, Will Play in any Country around the World
Artwork is for illustration only and may differ. All Trademarks Acknowledged.
- unleashing mr. darcy (2016) dvd 720p hdtv movie $7.00 Free Shipping
- the beach boys-an american family-2 dvd set-complete! $18.99 Free Shipping
- a cry for help the tracey thurman story 1989 dvd $7.00 Free Shipping
- the long hot summer dvd 1985 tv don johnson 2 disc set $20.99 Free Shipping
- a cry for help: the tracey thurman story dvd $9.00 Free Shipping
- grand avenue movie on dvd* $10.00 Free Shipping