theChemistryConnection:Palm Stearic Acid www.thechemistryconnection.com
Premium Veggie based
Used in all types of personal care formulations.
INCI - Stearic Acid 100% Veggie / Palm Derived, Cosmetic grade. No Added Chemicals Highest quality & purest form extracted.
Adds silkiness & "pearl" to creams and lotions. Used in soapmaking to make a hard bar of soap. In a cosmetic wax the usage of the stearic will be about 3%.
Thickens and stabilizes lotion/cream formulations very effectively.
Stearic is used in water-in-oil emulsions, oil-in-water emulsions, and oil-based formulas.
Melting Point: Approx 57.5 - 60?C or 135.5 - 140?F
Recommended Usage: 1-20% (depending on application) Biodegradable. Store in cool, dry place.
In candles, Stearic Acid makes candles burn longer and increases melt point. Stearic is also a surfactant that allows the candle maker to blend in more fragrance for better cold throw and hot throw of fragrances. To start use 1 - 2 tbsp per pound, or about 6% by weight. Using more will also make the candle whiter and more opaque.
Make your own candles and soap - gifts for friends & family!
SHIPPING: If this is a ll you are buying please use the calculator. We do comobine shipping. Please pay by PAYPAL or money order and we will ship out your product direct to you!
On Jun-18-06 at 19:55:04 PDT, seller added the following information:
- studio all purpose glue stick kids children's crafts $18.99 Shipping Included
- crazy glue bonds rubber plastic metal ceramics v0725adm $21.99 Shipping Included
- cutting mat for patchwork & crafts pvc a4 - 30cmx22cm $6.00 Free Shipping
- 1976 craft master paint by number 21 page color catalog $8.00 Free Shipping
- iron on transfer alma lynn be my snugglebunny $6.05 Shipping Included
- teddy bear girl iron on transfers love pours $6.54 Shipping Included