1. Sonny and Cher open the show with
"Personality" and banter about Sonny's latest idea of opening his
own music school.
2. John is featured in a repetitive vaudeville routine about
tap dancers whose top hats are taken by the previous performers.
3. Sonny and Cher perform "Crocodile Rock"
4. "The Cultural Spot" -- John appears as Clyde Heavy, a hip
disc jockey, in "The Big Hit Parade", a musical satire of rock and
roll flicks from the '50s. Cher has the role of Brenda Starfilter,
the poor little rich girl, and Sonny is cast as a down-and-out rock
singer who is waiting for his big break. Songs featured in the
oldies finale include: "Tweedle Dee", "Rockin' Robin", "Reelin' and
Rockin'", "Do Ya Wanna Dance", "Your Mama Don't Dance" and "Rockin'
Pneumonia and the Boogie Woogie Flu."
5. In response to viewer requests, Sonny and Cher once again
show animator John Wilson's interpretation of the song "Black and
6. "Mr. and Ms." -- Sonny comes home to tell Cher that he's
just been assaulted by an aggressive woman while taking a short cut
through the alley.
7. "Sonny's Pizza Parlor" -- John impersonates Groucho Marx
as an entrepreneur managing the career of a singing starlet
(regular Teri Garr).
8. Cher sings "Alfie"
9. Sonny and Cher, with daughter Chastity, close the show
with "I Got You Babe"