SHIPWRECKS OF FLORIDA: A Comprehensive Listing by Steven D. Singer, second edition. PAPERBACK, 400 pages, over 2300 listings, 200 illustrations, 6 shipwreck narratives. PLUS sections on research, search & salvage, wreck identification, artifact conservation & rights to wrecks. In the new edition of this popular reference book you will find over 2100 shipwrecks from the sixteenth century to the present - including 64 wrecks not listed previously - and new information on many of the wrecks noted in the previous edition. In addition to the listings, there is extensive general informationon shipwrecks, as well as numerous photographs, drawings and maps. This updated edition has many new photos, new information on using a magnetometer to search for shipwrecks, and an extended bibliography. This book is BRAND NEW from the distributer. Shipping is $2.95 media mail to US zip code. US customers buy more than one & add $.50 for each additional book. Non US pays extra cost. Thanks for looking.
- heathkit manuals + schematics 4400 files on dvd $16.00 Free Shipping
- the ultimate survivalist dvd 4.29 gb over 1400 ebooks $16.00 Free Shipping
- martial arts ebook library $16.00 Free Shipping
- firearm manuals 1127 manuals in pdf format on dvd $16.00 Free Shipping
- guerrilla warfare over 500 ebooks on dvd 4.3 gb $16.00 Free Shipping
- kurt saxon the poor mans james bond cd all 4 vols pdf $16.00 Free Shipping