REMEMBER LAST NIGHT? (1935) starring Edward Arnold. Directed by James Whale. Entertaining mystery/comedy from the director of FRANKENSTEIN and THE BRIDE OF FRANKENSTEIN. After a night of wild partying at a friend's house, a couple wake-up to discover that the party's host has been murdered. A detective is called in to investgate. Full screen. B&W. 81 min. Video/sound quality - 7/10. SECRET OF THE CHATEAU (1934) starring Claire Dodd. Directed by Richard Thorpe. Intriguing B' mystery thriller . A French police investgator attends a rare book auction in hopes of capturing heis nemesis, who is a book thief and murderer. Full screen. B&W. 66 min. Video/sound quality - 7/10. Recorded on DVD-R. Will be mailed in a white paper sleeve and bubble mailer. Shipping is $3.50 U.S., $4.25 Canada, $5.50 overseas. Additional DVD's add .50 per DVD. Payment by PayPal, Google Checkout, check or money order. All sales are final. Defective DVD's will be replaced.
- unsolved mysteries seasons 1-14 segement set dvd $60.00 Free Shipping
- hot shaun t's focus1 t25 dvd workout+b-lines resistance $27.00 Free Shipping
- christmas list mimi rogers stella stevens dvd $8.00 Free Shipping
- 360°rotating magnetic ipad 2 ipad 3 ipad 4 smart case $18.50 Free Shipping
- the practice 24 dvd set complete tv series $38.00 Free Shipping
- that's so raven dvd set complete 4 seasons tv series $23.99 Free Shipping