REMEMBER LAST NIGHT? (1935) starring Edward Arnold. Directed by James Whale. Entertaining mystery/comedy from the director of FRANKENSTEIN and THE BRIDE OF FRANKENSTEIN. After a night of wild partying at a friend's house, a couple wake-up to discover that the party's host has been murdered. A detective is called in to investgate. Full screen. B&W. 81 min. Video/sound quality - 7/10. SECRET OF THE CHATEAU (1934) starring Claire Dodd. Directed by Richard Thorpe. Intriguing B' mystery thriller . A French police investgator attends a rare book auction in hopes of capturing heis nemesis, who is a book thief and murderer. Full screen. B&W. 66 min. Video/sound quality - 7/10. Recorded on DVD-R. Will be mailed in a white paper sleeve and bubble mailer. Shipping is $3.50 U.S., $4.25 Canada, $5.50 overseas. Additional DVD's add .50 per DVD. Payment by PayPal, Google Checkout, check or money order. All sales are final. Defective DVD's will be replaced.
- christmas list mimi rogers stella stevens dvd $5.50 Free Shipping
- stranger things complete season 1 dvd $9.95 Free Shipping
- pokemon seasons 1 to 18 + 18 movies + much much more $69.00 Free Shipping
- days of our lives external hard drive dvd huge sale $620.00 Free Shipping
- drake and josh complete dvd series 4 seasons 60 episode $18.99 Free Shipping
- unleashing mr. darcy (2016) dvd 720p hdtv movie $7.00 Free Shipping