REMEMBER LAST NIGHT? (1935) starring Edward Arnold. Directed by James Whale. Entertaining mystery/comedy from the director of FRANKENSTEIN and THE BRIDE OF FRANKENSTEIN. After a night of wild partying at a friend's house, a couple wake-up to discover that the party's host has been murdered. A detective is called in to investgate. Full screen. B&W. 81 min. Video/sound quality - 7/10. SECRET OF THE CHATEAU (1934) starring Claire Dodd. Directed by Richard Thorpe. Intriguing B' mystery thriller . A French police investgator attends a rare book auction in hopes of capturing heis nemesis, who is a book thief and murderer. Full screen. B&W. 66 min. Video/sound quality - 7/10. Recorded on DVD-R. Will be mailed in a white paper sleeve and bubble mailer. Shipping is $3.50 U.S., $4.25 Canada, $5.50 overseas. Additional DVD's add .50 per DVD. Payment by PayPal, Google Checkout, check or money order. All sales are final. Defective DVD's will be replaced.
- one starry christmas (2014) - hallmark tv movie - dvd $6.99 Free Shipping
- that's so raven dvd set complete 4 seasons tv series $23.99 Free Shipping
- let it snow (2013) - hallmark original tv movie - dvd $6.99 Free Shipping
- christmas under wraps (2014) - hallmark tv movie - dvd $6.99 Free Shipping
- jeff lynne (elo) at hyde park 2014 dvd $22.99 Free Shipping
- buy 3 dramas get 1 free drama $30.00 Free Shipping