1997-2005 Corvette Rear Hub Bearing -
2004-2005 Cadillac XLR - 2003-2004 Corvette Z06
REAR Wheel Hub Bearing Assembly
NEW Original Equipment Style (OES) direct fit Front Wheel Hub
The OES bearing line offers the highest quality direct fit products and the deepest application coverage in the industry.
* Lifetime Manufacturer Warranty (excludes shipping cost)
* Integral Seal and Raceway
* Direct OE
* Complete assembly including studs.
* Quality Control Tested
* Tested under fatigue and impact simulation
* Fits Left or Right Side
If your bearing is noisy, squealing or scraping its time to replace it.
Part Type: Rear Wheel Bearing and Hub
2005 V8-281ci 4.6L F/I Vin A
2004 V8-281ci 4.6L F/I
2005 V8-364ci 6.0L F/I Vin H
2004 V8-350ci 5.7L F/I Vin G
2003 V8-350ci 5.7L F/I Vin G
2002 V8-350ci 5.7L F/I Vin G
2002 V8-350ci 5.7L F/I Vin S
2001 V8-350ci 5.7L F/I Vin G
2001 V8-350ci 5.7L F/I Vin S
2000 V8-350ci 5.7L F/I Vin G
1999 V8-350ci 5.7L F/I Vin G
1998 V8-350ci 5.7L F/I Vin G
1997 V8-350ci 5.7L F/I
CORVETTE Z06 2003-2004
2004 V8-350ci 5.7L F/I Vin S
2003 V8-350ci 5.7L F/I Vin S
Looking for something you can't find?
EMAIL US YOUR PARTS REQUEST
It is kindly requested that BEFORE leaving anything but a
positive feedback that you attempt to contact me by email to
resolve ANY issues. I will make every effort to service your
expectations. Feedback is provided to the ones that leave it. Thank
you for looking.
BUYERS please check the part to your satisfaction and be sure to yourself that it can be used in your application. The part number supplied is from the part itself or it's packaging. It is presumed to be correct, and can be used as reference to suppliers and dealers. Any problem that should arise with your part(s) order will be reviewed totally on it's own merits, otherwise there is NO implied warranty.
NOTE: Front wheel bearings and hub will need replacement if your
axle has worn through it. The bearing is mounted on the end of the
driveshaft or axle and at times runs hot. Although it contains a
sealed bearing that needs no lubrication - over time due to heat it
will deteriorate and wear out. The bearing is self sealing and self
lubricating so it will never need servicing. The bearing should be
checked during regular brake inspection to be sure itÂ’s
not out of round and the ball bearings are not worn.
- new h4 3.5w 68-smd led 6500k 310-lumen white fog lights $10.25 Free Shipping
- 2 x cree led car door laser welcome lights for $27.04 Free Shipping
- 2x 14 smd led arrow panel for car rear mirror 022698 $7.95 Free Shipping
- 2x car front light headlight h7 ultra white xenon bulbs $13.24 Free Shipping
- 10pcs kt new hello kitty in love car seat cover $59.60 Free Shipping
- disney mickey mouse car air freshener perfume air 10212 $4.59 Free Shipping