(also see pictures and step by step illustration below)
- Upon recieving your decal in the mail - unroll and layout flat. Lightly squeegee out any wrinkles caused by the shipping process.
1. It's very important to clean window or surface with rubbing alcohol and apply in the shade. DO NOT apply in the sun or to hot glass. Do not apply if the tempurature outside is below 50 degrees. Also, trying the sample decal first will help if your unsure.
2. Tape decal to window like the picture below. Use 3 pieces of tape.
(2 in the middle, and 1 on one side as shown below.)
3. You will be applying half of the decal at a time. One the side you didn't tape peel back
application paper revealing the sticky side, but not past the middle 2 pieces of tape.
4. Cut the white paper on the back near the center (Not the top part of the sticker, just the
bottom paper) and apply that side of the decal to the window from the center out preferably
using a squeegee. This "center out method" will reduce air from being trapped and creating
those annoying air bubbles.
5. Now since one side is stuck you can remove the remaining pieces of tape. Go to the other
side, lift the decal up and remove the rest of the paper backing from the center out. Apply
decal from the center out as well.
6. Now all you gotta do is remove the last layer of application tape from the window slowly
leaving only the decal cutout left on the window. Peel it slowly at a sharp angle away from
7. Air bubbles happen. They are a normal part of this type of decal. If you would like you can
try to remove them by popping them with a pin and rubbing them, but most will go away on
their own. Wrinkles can usually be massaged away with a heat gun.
8. Maintenance tips: Do not over wax vehicle graphics. Using windex to clean the decals may
fade them faster. Most decals will last for several years but there is no guarantee as to how
long they will actually last.