Additional InformationePowerAmps is now offering the following item...
Palomar FET250HD - High Drive Linear Amplifier
Design: MOSFET Transistors Transistors: 2 x ERF7530 MOSFET
Max Input Deadkey: 10 Watts
Max Input Peak: 50 Watts Max
Input Voltage: 14 Volts Approx.
Max Output Peak: 250 Watts (Depending on input-Bird Peak Reading Meter)
SSB Delay: Yes (Automatic)
Power Settings: Hi-Med-Low
This is a high drive amplifier. This amplifier will require 40+ watts in order for it to reach 200-225 watts (approx), also dependant upon the voltage input. OPTION: If your radio puts out less than 20 watts, consider the low drive version of this amplifier (fet250Ld). It has a single stage driving transistor that will drive the 2 final transistors. Your radio will only need to drive the first stage and let that transitor light up the other two. 10 Watts should see a result of 250 watts out of the Low Drive version of this amp.
- 58,000 tube radio schematics dvd quality images $8.99 Free Shipping
- maxon service and instruction manuals on cd $10.99 Shipping Included
- motorola radio maxtrac 300 max trac d35mja7da6ak nr $117.94 Shipping Included
- motorola spectra radio d43kxa7ja5bk vhf radio good deal $172.94 Shipping Included
- motorola spectra radio d44kxa7ja4ak 40w uhf 128 ch nr $167.94 Shipping Included
- motorola radio maxtrac 300 max trac uhf d35mja7da6ak nr $107.94 Shipping Included