ORIGINAL GERMAN OFFICERS OVERSEAS SIDE CAP
DESCRIPTION: Offered to you is this Original German officers overseas side cap in navy blue color. The rhomboid insignia on the front is missing but the stitching can be seen. On the inside there?s a manufacturer?s label MUTZENFABRIK BEBRA GMBH. This hat belonged to an officer of the post WW2 West German army. Some minor moth holes. Scarce and highly collectable item.
- FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING (Limited Time Offer!!!)
All items are shipped within 24 hours of payment via Registered Global Airmail from Europe. Delivery time to Europe is about 7 business days, to the United States and the rest of the world is about 14-20 business days. Please, keep in mind that International mail goes through numerous security checks, depots and airports, so delivery times may vary. We always ship packages same day or the day after receipt of payment, the rest is up to the postal services. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
DISCLAIMER: This and all other antique medical items that we have for sale are sold as collectibles only. They are in no way advertised, recommended or authorized to be used as medical equipment today.
TERMS OF SALE:
- All items are guaranteed genuine and as described.
- Payment is accepted by .
- Items are shipped via Registered Global Airmail within 24 hours.
- Your bid is a legal contract. Please, do not bid if you don?t intend to pay.
- Payment must be received within two weeks after you have won the lot.
- We combine shipping on multiple orders, so bid confidently and save on the shipping expenses.
RETURN POLICY: There is a 14 day return privilege given that item is returned in the same condition as sent and no attempts have been made to alternate its appearance. Full refunds are issued except for postal expenses.