|Estimated Shipping||1 - 3 Days|
Mitch Clark was the first-ever wrestler to record a technical fall in the first period in the NCAA finals. In this video he combines drills with technique to show how to dominate from the top position. Clark begins with a brief overview of the spiral breakdown, passing along tips on how he has tweaked the move. From there he covers four different pinning series: Figure Four, Power Half, Tight Waist and Wrist Half (Clark's specialty). Each series is thoroughly explained and demonstrated. Clark closes with drills to help hit these combinations every time. This DVD will give wrestlers the confidence to take the top position every time!
- super bowl 52 2018 - eagles vs. patriots dvd $12.00 Free Shipping
- philadelphia eagles super bowl 52 parade 2018 dvd $12.00 Free Shipping
- winter olympics 2018 - figure skating events dvd $6.00 Free Shipping
- broad street bullies philadelphia flyers hbo $12.50 Free Shipping
- brooklyn dodgers ghosts of flatbush documentary dvd $12.50 Free Shipping
- hard knocks miami dolphins 2012 blu-ray or dvd other yr $17.50 Free Shipping