GREENHOUSE 6'x 8' Protect Plants & Extend Growing Season & SAVE $$$ with FREE SHIPPING!!
New MultiLine Greenhouse Protects Your Plants from Harsh Winter Elements or Shades Them When Needed.
Or, get an early start growing starter plants prior to Spring planting.
The Multi Line hobby greenhouse is sure to get you up and growing in no time! Save money by starting your plants early from seed and extend your season by protecting plants from fall frosts. The clear, twin-wall polycarbonate panels on the Multi Line greenhouse have twice the heat retention of single layer panels so itâ€™s great for overwintering those pampered patio pots. Conserve water by using the downspout to collect rainwater! So many ways you can go green and a great way to get maximum use out of your green thumb. Get growing today and let the Multi-Line help you bring your green dreams to life. Shipped to the 48 contiguous United States only. For rates outside the contiguous US, please contact us prior to purchase.
* Strong, bolt-together aluminum frame
* Corrosion resistant aluminum frame features strong bolt-together connections that go together quickly and easily.
* Twin-wall polycarbonate panels
* Clear, 4mm UV stabilized twin-wall polycarbonate panels provide excellent heat retention and diffused, even light that your plants will love.
* Includes galvanized base kit
* Heavy-duty galvanized base kit will provide an easy way to anchor your greenhouse to your wood or concrete foundation.
* Ships new, in original cartons, direct from the manufacturer and/or master distributor.
* An adjustable, roof vent and sliding door provide excellent ventilation.
* Does not include Shelf Kit
*Texas residents will be charged an 8.25% Texas State Sales Tax
Buy It Now Price $549 & Save w/FREE SHIPPING
On the 6x8 the tie down stakes are metal, with a Galvanized steel base kit with steel spike hold-downs included base kit.
The manufacturer encourages customers to mount the greenhouse to a wood or concrete foundation.
In a high wind area they should purchase a strap or cable to put over the house with ground stakes on either side. This will help hold the house down should an unexpected wind gust come along. (this kind of thing would be for any type of greenhouse or shed in a back yard). Much more secure.
The manufacturer warranty does not cover wind/storm damage since these are non-code structures.
- This greenhouse has no rating for snow load. They are strong houses and handle 8-12 inches primarily because most of it should slide off the roof.ã€€ See pictures for the stepper roof angle of the 6â€™x8â€™ and 8â€™x8â€™ greenhouse. Many competitive greenhouses have curved or flatter roofs. If you do get wet, heavy snow, brush it off just to make sure.
This product carries a limited 5-year warranty against defects in material and workmanship when properly assembled using only manufacturerâ€™s original equipment parts in accordance with manufacturerâ€™s assembly instructions. Warranty does not cover damage resulting from:
â€¢ Excessive loads placed on the packed product and/or parts;
â€¢ Use of force, incorrect handling, or inappropriate use, neglectful use or assembly
or maintenance, commercial use or use other than for personal or household purposes;
â€¢ Cleaning by detergents incompatible with polycarbonate panels;
â€¢ Alteration, painting, connecting, gluing, sealing or assembly not in accordance with
the manufacturerâ€™s instructions;
â€¢ Heavy or sharp articles that were leaned against the walls;
â€¢ Storm, wind, flood, fire or extreme weather conditions.
If this product fails during normal use, simply call or write the Palram Greenhouse Service Center. A copy of an original sales invoice may be required by fax or mail. If needed, the customer will allow the manufacturer or its representative to access and/or examine the greenhouse and its parts at the original service location.
The warranty commences from date of purchase and is not transferable, and a dated proof of purchase must be presented on request.
Please keep this product warranty and your proof of purchase in a safe place; they will be needed if a claim is made. In case a problem should occur, please address your claim to the customer service department by phone, the Palram service center at 877-627-8476. A photograph or sample of the defective part(s) may be required to expedite the resolution. Decisions will be at the discretion of Palram.
Multi Line and Snap & Grow are trademarks of Palram Industries.