Premium Mini DisplayPort to HDMI Adapter
This premium Mini DisplayPort to HDMI adapter sends video from your MacBook, Mac, or PC laptop via Mini DisplayPort to an HDTV, monitor or projector.
Since virtually any modern HDTV / monitor / projector has the universal HDMI port, this adapter will make sure you can:
- Extend or mirror your workstation to another screen;
- Give presentation to your classmates, students or colleagues with your own MacBook or laptop;
- Share videos with your friends and family on a bigger external screen or TV.
- Connect Mac, MacBooks, PC laptops to monitors, TV / HDTVs, projectors;
- Compatible with all Macs/MacBooks with Mini DisplayPort;
- Compliant with Mini DisplayPort 1.1a, HDMI 1.3b;
- Support resolutions up to 1080p (FullHD) and 1920 x 1200, no compromise in video quality;
- Support DTS/DTS-HD, Dolby Digital / Dolby TrueHD, and Linear PCM (LPCM);
- Elegant white colour, consistent with your Apple computers;
- Mini size, easy to carry.
The following computers with Mini DisplayPort are supported:
- *Apple MacBook, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro 13 inch, MacBook Pro 15 inch, MacBook Pro 17 inch;
- *Apple Mac, Mac Pro, Mac Mini, iMac, Xserve;
- Toshiba Satellite Pro S500, Tecra M11, A11 and S11 notebooks;
- Many Dell computers;
- All other computers compliant with Mini DisplayPort v1.1a.
* Only versions released after year 2008 have Mini DisplayPort, earlier versions use Mini DVI. Please make sure the video port on your Apple computer is Mini DisplayPort, which should be look like as picture shown.
How to Use It?
- Connect its male Mini DisplayPort to your computer's Mini DisplayPort;
- Connect its female HDMI port to an HDMI cable that goes to your HDTV / monitor / projector.
- 1 x Mini DisplayPort to HDMI adapter