Measuring Up to the T exas E ssential K nowledge and S kills and S uccess S trategies for the TAKS
Instructional Work texts
M easuring Up To The Texas Essential Knowledge and Skills and Success Strategies For The Taks
5th Grade - Level E
Even Though Some Of These Books Say Texas Edition
If You Home School It Should Not Matter For Your Children Will Learn Just The Same
S MOKE FREE HOME
This Is For One New Science Study Work Book For 5th Grade Students
This Book Is An Excellent Book To Help With Teaching Your Home Schooled Children.
How much time will it take to teach a complete level, including assessments, work texts, and Building Stamina?
minutes weekly, year-round
100% customized to the TEKS, Measuring Up® Science helps students meet challenging science standards and prepare for the science TAKS. Flexible enough to use in any science class or pull-out setting, it employs a proven four-part instructional model in each lesson: 1) focus on the TEKS, 2) Guided Instruction, 3) Apply the TEKS, and 4) Assessment Practice.
Focus on the TEKS
Introduce the lesson content, taps prior skill knowledge, and lists the Science TEKS for the lesson
Provides TEKS instruction using a nonfiction science selection along with Guided Questions that focus students' learning
Apply the TEKS
Provides independent practice that applies TEKS knowledge and skills and requires students to think critically
Wraps up each lesson with questions that mimics the TAKS format.
Building Stamina? sections
Includes questions that tap higher-order thinking skills to foster success on the TAKS
Use Measuring Up® Science in conjunction with Measuring Up e-Path® to differentiate instruction for individuals or groups with the convenience of online assessments and automatic Personal Prescriptive Path® (P3) reports for each student.
- Makes the best use of class time with 100% customization to the science TEKS
- Helps students learn with a proven, research-based instructional model
- Supports differentiated instruction with exclusive Personal Prescriptive Path (P3) reports
CLICK THE GO BUTTON To View Sample Pages From Measuring Up for Texas: Science
Table of Contents
7th GRADE Science
? Paperback: 258 pages
? Grade Level: 5th Grade
? Subject: S cience
? Publisher: Peoples Publishing Group
? Language: English
? ISBN: 978-1-936025-97-8
? Product Dimensions: 11" x 8.5" inches
- 2013 frm l2 bionic turtle notes & practice exams (new!) $40.00 Free Shipping
- 2014 caia level 1 platinum study package (new!) $40.00 Free Shipping
- 2012 frm l 1 bionic turtle video package (new!) $50.00 Free Shipping
- 2014 frm l1 bionic turtle study notes and practice exam $45.00 Free Shipping
- the golden book of chemistry + 2700 ebooks 2 dvds! $19.00 Free Shipping
- fdykk $28.00 Free Shipping