|Formerly lgj133s on ebay.|
Matched pair of Dual AMD Athlon MP 2800+ 2.133 GHz FSB 266, Socket A, CPUs (Barton). Used, OEM, tested. Guaranteed not to be DOA.
6 months warranty!
Our warranty covers:
* Failure of the component under normal production circumastances.
* Intermittent malfunctioning of the component if determined that the component is at fault.
Our warranty does not cover:
* Failure of the component due to misconfiguration and/or improper installation.
|Manufacturer Part Number (OPN): ||AMSN2800DUT4C |
|CPU name: ||Athlon MP 2800+ |
|Type: ||Server/Desktop Multi Processor |
|Clock Speed: ||2.133 GHz |
|Max FSB: ||266MHz |
|Condition: ||Used, OEM |
|AMSN ||Athlon MP CPU family |
|2800 ||2.113 GHz- Core Frequency |
|D ||Package Type: OrganicPGA |
|U ||1.60V Core Voltage (Barton Core) |
|T ||90° C Max Die Temperature |
|4 ||512 KByte L2 Cache Size |
|C ||266MHz Max FSB |
Components are tested thoroughly, using following procedures:
If at any point the component shows anomalies we consider it as not saleable. The buyer has responsibility to ensure compatibility, correct installation, and correct usage. If unsure whether your components are compatible with the auctioned item, or if you do not have any experience with hardware installations, please do not hesitate to ask questions. We can help you to determine compatibility and provide a check-list of proper installation steps.
- Visual inspection of the part for any physical damage.
- Placing component in a known good test cradle and booting the system.
- Testing the component under stress for 8 hours (SiSoft Sandra set at High Load and Continuous and Linux kernel compilation).
- After complation of the stress test, the system is shut down for 8 hours.
- After the cool down the system is booted, running bechmarking software to verify test results.
It the component in warranty fails or is received, due to transit circumstances, in DOA condition, the component would be replaced, or in the case that we do not have a replacement (the same component) in stock, the payment for the component would be refunded, in full. Please contact us for the RMA number via email ( rma_at_amdgear.com ) and once the number is obtained, ship the component back to us via trackable shipping service. Please follow the instructions provided with the RMA number for a successful completion of the RMA procedure. We can't replace or refund a component that we did not get back from you!
In the case there is a manufacturer's warranty on the component, we'd handle the RMA process with manufacturer on your behalf.
Shipping cost is combined for multiple items. Our shipping fee formula is the actual shipping cost plus $2 packing and handling fee per auctioned item. We pack the components with a maximum care to ensure safe delivery, dispatching usually the next day after the payment is received. If the circumstances do not allow next day shipping, the package is dispatched within maximum of 3 business days. Once the package is dispatched, you will receive a notification via email with tracking info, if provided with the selected shipping method.
Shipping to US and Canada: Expedited parcel via Canada Post, insured with tracking. At times we may ship from our US located affiliate, in that case the shipping method would be USPS Priority or USPS Priority International, insured and trackable. If required, we may ship overnight via Fedex if you have a Fedex account.
Shipping International: Canada Post Airmail, with default indemnity if full insurance is not available. Usually, the package is shipped with a number that provides basic tracking in some destination postal systems.
International buyers are responsible for any duties and taxes.
Payment must be made within 5 days after receipt of the invoice. If you are unable to make/send payment within 5 days, please contact us, we can negotiate suitable terms for your payment. Notify us if the payment is made and sent through non-online instrument (Money Order/Bank Draft).
We accept the following payment methods:
- Paypal (balance, debit or credit card-MC/VISA/AMEX)
- E-mail Transfer (CAD at par, if the invoice is in USD)
- Money Order or Bank Draft (CAD at par, if the invoice is in USD)
- Paypal (balance, e-Check, debit or credit card - MC/VISA/AMEX)
- Postal Money Order (International) or Bank Draft
- Paypal (balance or credit card - MC/VISA/AMEX)
- Other financial instruments (please ask for details)