This is a steel duplicate master key for a 1930's Yale Lock that I sold awhile ago. The lock was for Penna Lines railroad and was for the signal switch box. The lock was stamped 8M and the key was stamped 852 on one side and 10804 on the other. The photo is of the lock that I sold. The sale is for the key alone. Buyer pays $2.00 FC or $3.50 intl.
Of course I combine shipping. Sellers who don't are wieners! I accept PayPal, checks, money orders or cash from US buyer or Paypal, MO or cash from intl buyer. AUCTION *MUST* BE PAID WITHIN 10 DAYS, AND 15 DAYS FOR INTL. If you bid, you pay! Please add $1.85 for insurance if desired. (This seller is not responsible for items lost or destroyed in the mail.) Winner will receive payment instructions (including snail mail address) from Paypal with instant payment option link. If you have any questions, please email me. Thanks for looking.
On Jul-23-06 at 10:56:48 PDT, seller added the following information:
Use the FREE Counters 1 million sellers do - Andale!
- railroad ad santa fe railroad ad original vintage 1953 $16.99 Shipping Included
- new york central railroad ad original vintage 1947 $16.99 Shipping Included
- pennsylvania railroad ad trains advertisement 1941 $15.99 Shipping Included
- santa fe ad original vintage railroad 1940's $14.99 Shipping Included
- association of american railroads ad vintage 1950's $11.99 Shipping Included
- american locomotive ad trains advertisement 1945 $16.99 Shipping Included