This opihi or limpet shell necklace was hand picked and polished into a beautiful pendant. Strung on black cord or beads, this necklace can be worn by a man or woman. It is naturally beautiful.
Opihi, the Hawaiian word for limpet, is one of Hawaii's delicacies. They are hand picked off of the shorelines in Hawaii. An opihi picker must be a very skilled swimmer, for many have been knocked into the slamming waves.
Worldwide via USPS
Please try to resolve any problems before leaving negative feedback.
Please feel free to ask questions.
- hot women girl simple leaves pearl statement necklace $3.98 Free Shipping
- han edition style letters short necklace xl260 $19.00 Free Shipping
- han edition rose gold double color clover necklace $14.99 Free Shipping
- han edition black alloy letters necklace xl304 $25.00 Free Shipping
- bikini beach crossover harness chain necklace 037721 $4.96 Free Shipping
- woman girl thick aluminium alloy curb necklace 035797 $4.99 Free Shipping