This opihi or limpet shell necklace was hand picked and polished into a beautiful pendant. Strung on black cord or beads, this necklace can be worn by a man or woman. It is naturally beautiful.
Opihi, the Hawaiian word for limpet, is one of Hawaii's delicacies. They are hand picked off of the shorelines in Hawaii. An opihi picker must be a very skilled swimmer, for many have been knocked into the slamming waves.
Worldwide via USPS
Please try to resolve any problems before leaving negative feedback.
Please feel free to ask questions.
- wholesale!! 24k gold pearl necklace bracelet earrings $27.00 Free Shipping
- han edition black alloy letters necklace xl304 $22.00 Free Shipping
- bikini beach crossover harness chain necklace 037721 $4.96 Free Shipping
- han edition style letters short necklace xl260 $15.99 Free Shipping
- new cloth of gold black mashup woman necklace $13.50 Free Shipping
- beautiful woman must have a pearl necklace $9.98 Free Shipping