Kennedy Half Dollars Excellent Condition 1965---1970.
17 coins available.
This coins melt value is approx. $6.00 The metal value to just melt it.
|U.S. MINT SPECIFICATIONS|
|Obverse Image:||John F. Kenne dy , 35th President of the United States.|
|Reverse Image:||Eagle holding an olive branch (peace) and arrows (strength). The thirteen stripes represent the 13 colonies. The horizontal bar across the top represents Congress forming one government from many. Fifty stars representing the fifty states encircle the eagle.|
|Metal Composition:||40% silver, 60% copper|
|Total Weight:||11.5 grams|
|Comments:||Only two months after Kennedy's assassination on November 22, 1963, the first Kennedy Half Dollars were struck at the mint. [ ? ]|
|CALCULATING TODAY'S MELT VALUE (U S D)|
- kennedy half dollar 50 cents 1964 coin $15.00 Free Shipping
- kennedy half dollar 50 cents 1968 coin $5.00 Free Shipping
- 1964 silver kennedy 50c average circulated $35.95 Free Shipping
- 1964, kennedy half dollar , anacs , au 58 $22.89 Free Shipping
- kennedy half dollar , 1969-d , segs , ms-64 $24.89 Free Shipping
- 1968-d , kennedy half dollar , segs , ms-64 $23.89 Free Shipping