A man who survives a suicide attempt volunteers to be the guineau pig in a time-travel experiment. When he is sent back, he loses himself in the timestream, and begins hopping back and forth between moments in his life from the last few years.The movie definitely has a fascinating concept underneath it, and in that way is similar to Vonnegut';s Slaughterhouse-Five. The story is fairly linear until the experiment gets underway, but as you might expect, once he starts popping back and forth in time, it loses that linearity. It';s fascinating to watch, though you do have to let the events in his life wash over you in the random peeks you are given. This one is recommended for anyone not put off by French artiness.
Director: Alain Resnais
Starring: Claude Rich, Olga George-Picot, Anouk Ferjac
Screenwriter: Alain Resnais, Jacques Sternberg
Runtime: 91 min
Language: French/ ENGLISH sub.
Sound Mix: Mono
The picture quality is good (7 out of 10) considering how rare.
Comes in a plastic case with the label pictured.
Transfer to NTSC, All Region DVD.
- dvd rare movies hungary/poland/czech/russia/yugoslavia... $13.00 Free Shipping
- dvd list rare french movies garrel/vecchiali/godard... $13.00 Free Shipping
- dvd list rare japan movies masumura/naruse/wakamatsu $13.00 Free Shipping
- dvd rare scandinavia denmark/finland/norway/sweden $13.00 Free Shipping
- dvd rare italian sexy comedies e.fenech/gloria guida... $13.00 Free Shipping
- dvd rare south america movies brazil/mexico... $13.00 Free Shipping