This is a beautiful sparkly Diamond Point Open Candy Dish. It is beautiful pressed/molded lass on a pedestal base. The diamond point pattern, embosses on outside of dish, was made by Indiana Glass in the 60's and 70's. This is a very pretty piece to add to your glass collection.
It measures 7 1/4" tall x 6" across top x 3 3/4" across base.
Great condition. No cracks or chips.
I always refund shipping if you pay more than 1.00 over original charges.
- vintage christmas candy clear 2 plates indiana glass $31.99 Shipping Included
- 6 amber kings crown thumbprint cordial or wine goblets $35.00 Shipping Included
- 2 indiana glass green honeycomb round and oval dishes $29.44 Shipping Included
- indiana glass colony harvest grape milk glass creamer $12.44 Shipping Included
- tiara - amber ruffled serving bowl $60.00 Free Shipping