Welcome! Offered are reproductions of a wide
variety of vintage Barbie or similar 11"-12" doll patterns.
Patterns are copies of mostly rough hand drawn
custom Barbie patterns and age of dress styles vary widely with
both historical and contemporary items. I have picked these up over
the years from various doll collector estates, so there is very
limited information on where they came from. These are old, hardly
ever seen and are not commercial patterns. Please read full
1. "Chinese Costume" which is a strapless gown
with overskirt and overdress or coat. Has 4 pattern
2. "Martha Johnson Patterson-First Lady-Daughter of
President Andrew Johnson" which appears to be a gown
with Bertha collar, Burnose and includes embroidery diagram.
6 pattern pieces.
3. "1915 Nurse" dress/uniform seems to be
historically accurate and includes 7 pattern pieces for dress and
4. "Bo-Peep" is a gown with a halter bodice with
empire waistline, petticoat, panties and "pettipants" (pantaloons?)
and has 8 pattern pieces.
5. "Barbie in February" is a short sleeved dress w/
heart appliques, ruffled trim and sash and gives simple directions
for a hat. 5 pattern pieces.
6. Wedding Gown and Veil for Barbie is a long A line
gown with yoke, puffed sleeves and trimmed veil.
7. "Tunic and Flared Pants for Barbie" is a casual
outfit of button front wrap tunic w/ long sleeves and pants. 4
8. "Francie" for 11" doll is a short sleeved,
empire waist dress w/ sheer overskirt. 3 pattern
9. "1891 Nurse" seems to be a historically accurate
uniform consisting of long sleeved dress w/ dickey, cuffs, apron,
ties and hat. 7 pattern pieces.
10. "Barbie on the Boardwalk" consists of 3 pattern
pieces for a vintage bathing suit.
11. Barbie Sleeveless Dress is a
sleeveless dress with yoke, darts and belt.
12. "Easy Goin' Barbie" consists of 5 pattern pieces
for jacket and pants.
13. "Barbie's With It" consists of 8 pattern pieces
for jacket w/ collar and belt and matching skirt.
14. "Barbie Fringe Benefits" consists of 3 pattern
pieces for poncho and skirt w/ darts.
15. One piece Super Simple dress for Barbie.
Additional pattern is given for Skipper. Includes embroidery
16. Gaucho-Bloomer Suit with long sleeved blouse,
bloomer pants and bolero vest.
17. Pants Skirt (I would call it a split skirt) with
18. Crocheted Barbie Flapper Dress.
19. Old magazine Classic Barbie Trench Caot
with back cape and belt.
20. Barbie's bell bottom pants with dart and
sleeveless blouse or vest (no directions given).
21. Fashionable City Dress Suit, pencil skirt with
22. Stockings for Barbie-pattern to make
23. Old magazine Doll's Real Western Blue Jean
pattern with back pockets and fly.
24. 1872 Walking Dress/French Gown is a historical
gown w/ button bodice, overskirt/panniers and ruffled
25. Gold Satin Gown-long gown w/ lace sleeves,
fitted bodice and pleated skirt.
26. Wedding Gown and Accessories-long gown w/ lace
sleeves and bodice, train, pantie, petticoat, shoes, veil and
27. Knitted Wardrobe for Barbie-capped sleeved top,
pull on pants and skirt.
28. Barbie Skating Outfit-knitted long sleeved
sweater w/ button front, cloth or felt skirt w/ trims.
29. Civil War Gown-long sleeved fitted button front
bodice w/ stand up collar, full skirt w/ overskirt, petticoat with
bustle and dress hat w/ veil and trim.
30. Frontier Gown-fitted bodice w/ back closure,
pannier and underskirt and includes directions for shawl.
31. Pioneer Gown-darted bodice w/ long sleeves and
back closure and gathered full skirt w/ ruffled hem. Includes
pattern for bonnet w/ ties and directions for petticoat.
Most of these patterns, as I said, are rough, hand
drawn or hand traced and most of them I've never seen before.
Directions are few, minimal and basic, either handwritten or typed
and assume the user knows basic garment construction. Sketches are
sometimes rough, simple and not overly detailed. Please do not
expect McCalls type patterns with cutting layout, etc. Picture
shows some of the actual patterns. These are not pretty
professional style patterns but rather an interesting lot that are
fun to go through.
There are approx. 75 sheets of black and white
patterns/directions on 8.5" x 11" paper. These patterns are in
the public domain and do not infringe on any copyright. From my
smoke free home. Copy offered, not for original nor for finished
doll clothing. These patterns do not qualify for media mail.
Payment within 7 days please. I recommend
insurance as I am not responsible for loss/damage during shipping.
Please ask questions before buying as all sales are final.
As always, my thanks!