This is a 14mm pewter reproduction of silver halfpenny minted by Henry I in 1007 C.E. (S1277) This is a facing head type. This piece is hand struck from individual dies. Each piece is modified to distinguish it from an original. You are bidding in the REPRODUCTION section. These pieces are NOT genuine coins. Payment methods: Seller accepts money order, personal check (must clear before shipping), and PayPal. Shipping Methods: buyer will pay $3.00 for First Class Mail within the US. (international rates differ. Please inquire.) Insured mail is not required, but should the buyer choose uninsured, untraceable mail, the seller assumes NO RESPONSIBILITY. International postage charges are $5.50 for Global Priority Mail.
- 1oz .999 fine gold plated bitcoin commemorative round $5.09 Free Shipping
- aztec gold mayan prophecy calendar 2012 coin $6.90 Free Shipping
- replica muscat oman half rial $3.40 Free Shipping
- replica da vinci token mona lisa $3.40 Free Shipping
- set of 2 pieces replica gold france napoleon 40 fr 1812 $8.90 Free Shipping
- knights templar coin - cross / masonic coin,999 silver $5.40 Free Shipping