This is a 19mm pewter reproduction of silver halfpenny minted by William II between 1095 and 1098. C.E. (S1261) This is the patee and fleury type. This piece is hand struck from individual dies. Each piece is modified to distinguish it from an original. You are bidding in the REPRODUCTION section. These pieces are NOT genuine coins. Payment methods: Seller accepts money order, personal check (must clear before shipping), and PayPal. Shipping Methods: buyer will pay $3.00 for First Class Mail within the US. (international rates differ. Please inquire.) Insured mail is not required, but should the buyer choose uninsured, untraceable mail, the seller assumes NO RESPONSIBILITY. International postage charges are $5.50 for Global Priority Mail.
- 1oz .999 fine gold plated bitcoin commemorative round $9.99 Free Shipping
- 20 pcs coin capsules holder round plastic storage case $11.27 Free Shipping
- emperor franz joseph i gold clad coin 20 corona 1896 $10.87 Free Shipping
- reichsbank direktorium 1889 german cross gold clad 1oz $12.87 Free Shipping
- deutschland germany cross eagle gold clad bar 1oz $12.87 Free Shipping
- 7.50 rubles 1897 gold clad coin russian nicholas ii $9.87 Free Shipping