This is a 14mm pewter reproduction of an Anglo Saxon silver penny of Eadwig. (S1128) The original was minted between 955 and 959 C.E. This piece is hand struck from individual dies. Each piece is modified to distinguish it from an original. You are bidding in the REPRODUCTION section. These pieces are NOT genuine coins. Payment methods: Seller accepts money order, personal check (must clear before shipping), and PayPal. Shipping Methods: buyer will pay $3.00 for rFirst Class Mail within the US. Insured mail is not required, but should the buyer choose uninsured, untraceable mail, the seller assumes NO RESPONSIBILITY. International postage charges are $5.50 for Global Priority Mail. Additional reproductions can be found in my e-Bay store, Warrens Coins at http:// stores.ebay.com/warrenscoins.
- 1oz .999 fine gold plated bitcoin commemorative round $6.90 Free Shipping
- aztec gold mayan prophecy calendar 2012 coin $6.90 Free Shipping
- replica muscat oman half rial $3.40 Free Shipping
- set of 2 pieces replica gold france napoleon 40 fr 1812 $8.90 Free Shipping
- knights templar cross masonic mason gold coin $103.00 Free Shipping
- replica da vinci token mona lisa $3.40 Free Shipping