3 Decal Kit
3 decals The eagle is 11" x 11", The Walleye fish is 6 1/2" x 5 1/2", The brush and water is 11" x 19". (sizes are not exact but close)
These Decals could be spread out to cover a whole wall, Will come as 6 individual decals.
Decal is available in all colors, choose color at paypal checkout under note to seller.
Can be applied on any smooth flat surface like glass, or any painted surface.
Easy to remove with no sticky things behind,no harm to your paint, car wash safe professional grade vinyl.
These decals will last 6 years outside or forever inside.
Design is cut-out, it is not a solid big piece, The backround color would be the color of your wall or whatever you put it on.
Buy 2 sets and get 1 set free with no extra shipping.
If you want different color , size , reflected image
make sure leave a note when check-out with paypal.
otherwise the default color and size stated
Free Shipping. USA
"BUY AS MANY ITEMS AS YOU WANT IN MY STORE AND PAY NO SHIPPING IN THE USA"
Upon recieving your decal in the mail - unroll and layout flat. Lightly squeegee out any wrinkles caused by the shipping process.
1. Apply to the outside of a window or smooth painted surface. It's very important
to clean window or surface with rubbing alcohol not windex. Do not apply in direct
sunlight, apply in the shade. Do not apply if the tempurature outside is below 50 degrees. Also, trying the sample decal first will help if your unsure.
2. For larger decals some may prefer the wet installation. NOTE: The wet install works best
for solid decals without alot of small pieces, or small text. Wet window with a heavy
mist of water, remove paper backing from decal and wet the sticky side with a mist
of water also. Apply the decal to the wet surface. After it is in the desired place,
squeegee out the water with a plastic squeegee. (You could use an I.D. Card for this.)
3. For smaller decals you can apply dry. Peel off the white paper backing and apply
the sticky part to the glass or surface. Applying from one side to the other will
reduce air bubbles. Rub or squeegee on with a plastic squeegee. ( I.D. Cards work too)
4. Now, Just peel off the remaining plastic or paper application tape very slowly at
a sharp angle away from the decal. If the decal starts to come up as well rub it
again or squeegee more then try again patiently.
5. Air bubbles happen. They are a normal part of this type of decal. If you would like
you can try to remove them by popping them with a pin and rubbing them, but most
will go away on their own. Wrinkles can usually be massaged away with a heat gun.
6. Maintainance tips: Do not over wax vehicle graphics. Using windex to clean the
decals may fade them faster.
(also see pictures and step by step illustration below)
- Upon recieving your decal in the mail - unroll and layout flat. Lightly squeegee out any wrinkles caused by the shipping process.
1. It's very important to clean window or surface with rubbing alcohol and apply in the shade. DO NOT apply in the sun or to hot glass. Do not apply if the tempurature outside is below 50 degrees. Also, trying the sample decal first will help if your unsure.
2. Tape decal to window like the picture below. Use 3 pieces of tape.
(2 in the middle, and 1 on one side as shown below.)
3. You will be applying half of the decal at a time. One the side you didn't tape peel back
application paper revealing the sticky side, but not past the middle 2 pieces of tape.
4. Cut the white paper on the back near the center (Not the top part of the sticker, just the
bottom paper) and apply that side of the decal to the window from the center out preferably
using a squeegee. This "center out method" will reduce air from being trapped and creating
those annoying air bubbles.
5. Now since one side is stuck you can remove the remaining pieces of tape. Go to the other
side, lift the decal up and remove the rest of the paper backing from the center out. Apply
decal from the center out as well.
6. Now all you gotta do is remove the last layer of application tape from the window slowly
leaving only the decal cutout left on the window. Peel it slowly at a sharp angle away from
7. Air bubbles happen. They are a normal part of this type of decal. If you would like you can
try to remove them by popping them with a pin and rubbing them, but most will go away on
their own. Wrinkles can usually be massaged away with a heat gun.
8. Maintenance tips: Do not over wax vehicle graphics. Using windex to clean the decals may
fade them faster. Most decals will last for several years but there is no guarantee as to how
long they will actually last.
Pictures for the Exact Positioning Method....It's Easy!
1. Gather simple supplies. For this method you'll need tape, rubbing alcohol, scizzors, napkins, and a squeeqee or credit card. Clean the surface well with rubbing alcohol. 2. Tape Decal to surface as shown using three pieces of tape as shown. Masking tape works well. Make sure you tape it excactly where you want it because that's where it will end up. 3. Peel back side without tape and cut wax paper underneath. You might want a friend to help hold the stick part so it don't fall back on the glass. 4. With the wax paper cut off on one side, get ready to apply half of the decal. Preferably using a squeegee or credit card applying from the center outwards to reduce air bubbles. 5. Apply the one side from center outwards. 6. Remove the three pieces of tape now. Lift the other side. 7. Peel off wax paper backing from where you cut with the scizzors and hold the rest of the decal up and get ready to apply like you did the other side. 8. Squeegee the other side on as you did the first side. From the center out to reduce air bubbles. 9. Once the whole decal is applied, very slowly remove the top layer of application tape at a sharp angle from the sticker.
10 . Awesome
The free listing tool. List your items fast and easy and manage your active items.