Enoch Wedgwood Tunstall English Harvest Creamer England
On the Bottom: Enoch Wedgwood Tunstall, ltd. England Trade Mark Founded in 1835 English Harvest
Description: Wavey pattern with some sort of fruit apples maybe and gold trim.
Condition: Excellent - no chips or cracks but there is slight glaze crackle but item is still beautiful.
- tazza silver on brass compote world gift y z india $31.99 Shipping Included
- covered bowl wedgwood england pottery dinnerware $45.99 Shipping Included
- gravy boat underplate wedgwood pottery dinnerware $33.99 Shipping Included
- wedgwood 1975 calendar plate childrens games $39.99 Shipping Included
- wedgwood cornithian cream 12 inch server plate 1946 $49.99 Free Shipping
- wedgwood victoria cup and saucer set 4 + 3 saucers $110.00 Free Shipping