Diana & Marvin Japan CD4 Quad.
Catalog # CDW4-7087
In the late 70's there was a revolutionary new
technology developed and introduced through the music industry
called Quadraphonic Sound. This was a process wherein music was
mixed to four channels instead of two, conventional stereo.
Columbia was the preeminent label to release a large number of
"quad" albums. Although a great idea, quadraphonic sound failed to
last because most consumers didn't realize that an actual quad
system with a quad amp and four
speakers were needed to achieve the true quad
experience. A quad album played on a stereo system offers a stereo
There was a select few Motown
releases, released in Japan on the Tamla/Motown label, remixed and
issued as quad albums. "Last Time I Saw Him", "TCB", and "Diana
Ross & The Supremes Greatest Hits" are some of the other
releases. Although the quadraphonic vinyl, 8-track, cassette, and
CD when played on a stereo system will also offer a stereo mix, the
mixes themselves are quite a bit different than the American stereo
mixes, and there are some nice surprises!
1. You Are Everything (alternate mix)
2. Love Twins (alternate mix)
3. Don't Knock My Love (alternate mix, alternate Diana Ross
4. You're A Special Part Of Me (alternate mix, additional
5. Pledging My Love (alternate mix, alternate edit, alternate
6. Just Say, Just Say (alternate mix)
7. Stop, Look, Listen (To Your Heart) (alternate mix)
8. I'm Falling In Love With You (alternate mix, some
9. My Mistake (Was To Love You) (alternate mix, some
10. Include Me In Your Life (alternate mix, longer
"Excellent seller..superfast delivery to OZ and well packed for the rough ride thru customs.CDs exactly as described and the price was really good.Highly recommended 1o stars"
Is this review helpful?
Thanks for your feedback!
"I know very well Italian post and so is very esay wait some day more....bu today i received 3 very, very, very beautiful of Diana Ross. Many thanks....if yo have also captured live on stage/ we remeber Sam Cooke/live at the talk of the town you are sure i will buy them. Happy Christmas."