Cult Italian thriller starring Antonella Lualdi, Michael Lemoine and John Drew Barrymore. Full screen English language print. Delitto allo specchio (literally, Crime in the Mirror, but known in English as Death on the Four Poster or Sexy Party) is one of those spiffy-cool Italian thrillers of the early 60's, with a great jazz score and luminous, tactile b&w photography. Not only does it offer some wonderful camp appeal, but it also has historical significance. It possesses enough horror-fantasy elements to ally it with the Italian Gothic revival of the early 60s, and more urgently, it anticipates many of the crucial elements of the giallo thriller which would dominate the early 70s. The requisite stock characters are all on hand -- neurotic playboys and dissolute gamblers, hourglass-figured temptresses with big hair, clinging designer gowns and gleaming jewels to match their smiles, a debonair psychic, an airheaded floozy, a resentful housekeeper and a creepy, voyeuristic half-wit caretaker. The luscious Antonella Lualdi has never been so fetching or exotic as she masterminds the sexy games while holding a pivotal secret close to her ample bosom. And cult figures Michel Lemoine (as the highly neurotic heir who hosts the party in his lush château) and John Drew Barrymore perk up proceedings immensely. This one deserves to be much better known. Will play on any DVD recorder / player manufactured since 2000. Free worldwide shipping included .
- buried alive-buried alive 2-tim matheson-2 dvd set-case $18.99 Free Shipping
- the haunted 1991 rare horror dvd smurl haunting $7.00 Free Shipping
- buried alive i & ii 2 dvd set rare tv movie 1990 1997 1 $7.00 Free Shipping
- tales from the hood 1995 dvd horror comedy movie $7.00 Free Shipping
- i saw what you did - dvd - joan crawford - free ship! $7.99 Free Shipping
- any 5 films for $25. free worldwide shipping. $25.00 Free Shipping