"So abridged as to retain all portions of the original work which are of historical or practical value with notes, and references to American decisions for the use of American students by George Chase" Four Volumes in One----1125 pages. A standard classic on the law.
This is the hardcover only stated Banks Edition from 1888 (gasp!). Other than spine covering is missing, both the cover and the book are in very good condition. There are no rips, tears, markings, etc. and the pages and binding are tight. This wonderful, impossible-to-find item is available for purchase now!
**Note: All books listed as FIRST EDITIONS are stated by the publisher in words or number lines--or--only stated editions that include only the publisher and publication date.
The free listing tool. List your items fast and easy and manage your active items.
- new ledpanel book reading paperback lamp $6.98 Free Shipping
- men womens travel bag duffle bags luggage handbags 55cm $39.99 Free Shipping
- new padlock&key key lock gold color 318 gold key lock & $12.00 Free Shipping
- heathkit manuals + schematics 4400 files on dvd $16.00 Free Shipping
- canvas medium ring agenda real leather free shipping $14.00 Free Shipping
- the ultimate survivalist dvd 4.29 gb over 1400 ebooks $16.00 Free Shipping