CocoChoco Brazilian keratin treatment does NOT contain
FORMALDEHYDE, it contains ALDEHYDE
COMPOUND, that work the same and are less harmful.
1. Wash the hair twice with COCOCHOCO
Clarifying shampoo. Rinse well and towel dry
2. Blow dry the hair using a medium heat until the hair is
3. Comb the hair thoroughly. Comb each section few
4. Part hair, apply with color brush COCOCHOCO Brazilian
keratin treatment section by section ? 1 inch from the root.
use 70ml - 90ml for each treatment (entire treatment). shake
well before use.
5. After 30-40 minuets - Blow dry the hair using a medium
heat until the hair is completely dry
6. Use ceramic flat iron that can maintain a 450? F (230? C).
Iron the hair properly ? twice on each section
7. 72 hours after applying the treatment, wash the hair using
COCOCHOCO free sulphate shampoo. Do not bind or tie the hair for 48
hours. If your hair is getting wet at any point, apply flat iron to
After care : using COCOCHOCO Free Sulphate Shampoo with every
wash, COCOCHOCO Conditioner, and COCOCHOCO Keratin Mask twice a
week, will help to keep the appearance of the treatment
1. Can you do the treatment over Japanese
Yes. You can do the treatment over any kind of
2. Is this treatment a relaxer ?
No. It is a treatment based of keratin that naturally
straightens your hair.
3. Can you do the treatment after coloring?
Yes. For better results we recommend only after you color
4. Can you do the treatment on top of relaxed hair?
Yes. You can do the treatment over any previously relaxed
5. Can you do the treatment on previously chemically
Yes. You can do the treatment over any chemical.
6. Can you do the treatment on highlighted hair?
Yes. You can do the highlights and do the treatment right
7.. Can you do the treatment on children, if yes,
what ages? Yes. We recommend on children 6 and over.
8. Can I color my hair and do the treatment?
Yes. We recommend you color the hair first.
9. Can I color my hair after the treatment?
Yes. We recommend to do so only 2 weeks after you have done
10. Can I wash my hair after the treatment, and
Yes, but only 3 whole days after you have done the treatment.
11. Can I wear a ponytail or tie my hair?
No, only 3 days after doing the treatment.
12. What should I do if my hair gets wet during the first 3
Blow dry immediately.
13. Can I go into the pool or ocean after the
14. How long will the treatment stay on my hair?
2 months on virgin hair, and 3-4 on any other type of hair.
15. What shampoo can I use after doing the
We recommend our COCOCHOCO Free sulphate shampoo - it does
not contain Sodium Chloride, and it also has Keratin and UV
16. Do I have to do touch-ups on my next visit or
the whole head?
The whole head.
17. When should I have the treatment done again?
3 months or as needed.
18. Can I do the treatment every month?
19. Should I cut my hair before the treatment?
No. we recommend cutting your hair afterwards, so this way
you can trim the dead ends at the end of the treatment.
20. Can I use any hair-spray, gel, mousse, or any other hair products on my hair during the 3 day period?
21. If I get any ridges in my hair when I sleep,
what should I do?
Use either a blow dryer or flat iron to straighten out the
ridge in the hair.
22. Can I do the treatment while pregnant or nursing
It is not recommended by the Health Department
CocoChoco Brazilian keratin treatment does
NOT contain FORMALDEHYDE, it contains ALDEHYDE COMPOUND, that work
the same and are less harmful.
Aqua, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearic
acid, Pure Keratin, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran extract, Beta Vulgaris
(Beet) Root extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel)Bark/
leaf/Twig extract, Calendula Officinalis flower extract, Anthemis
Nobilis (Chamomile) flower extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green tea)
Extract, Behentrimonium Chloride, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride,
Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel oil, Simmondsia Chinensis
(Jojoba) Seed oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea butter), Oenothera
Bienis (Evening Primrose) oil, Hippophae Rhamnoides oil, Chondrus
Crispus (Carageenan) extract, Maris Sal (Dead Sea salt),
Dehydroacetic acid, Aloe (Vera) Barbadensis leaf juice, Allantoin,
Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Squalane, Ascorbic acid, Borago
Officinalis (Borage) seed oil, Fragrance, Retinyl Palmitate,
Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohaxene Carboxaldehyde,
Butylphenyl methylpropinonal, Coumarin, Linalool, Limonene,
Alpha-isomethyl ionone, Benzyl salicylate.
Shipping & Handling Policy
WE ship Worldwide using
ground - please allow 10 business after
complete payment.we are not responsible for any local customs
fees,VAT, import tax, or other local charge on the destination
At the moment We ship orders
only to paypal Confirmed Addresses ONLY. Handling Time is usually
up to 3 business days after buyer completed paying. Shipping
usually takes up to 5-10 business days. Tracking Number will be
added to eBay sell record a few hours after we ship it
Terms of Sell &Return Policy
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE!!
If item arrives
damaged or defective, or if for any other reason you are not
completely satisfied with your purchase. Items must be Returned
within 14 days after buyer receives them. All returns must be
Buyer must contact us by email
prior to sending back an item. Items must be returned undamaged,
unopened, in original packaging. Refund will be issued for the
amount paid after deducting actual shipping cost, and only after
we?ll receive the item and verify its condition. We do not take
responsibility for any personal or third party losses.Customer
service email :
Please contact us ASAP if u feel that we dont deserve your
5 stars positive feedback.
Positive buyer feedback will be
given immediatly after payment received, and approved by
As a RATED SELLER We value our
costumer and do our best to provide you fast and smooth buying
experience, so please take a moment to leave us Feedback after
receiving your item.